• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

apcooper

Dude, where's my country?
All right,

I know I'm going to strike a nerve with someone but I want to ask the $64,000 question. Do pilots really pick up women easier than non-pilots?! I do not think so. A co-worker of mine disagrees with me. Your opinions are appreciated!!!!

2 pilots go to a friends cocktail party. Pilot #1 meets a cute honey and after a few minutes she asks him "sooo, what do you do for a living?" "I'm a pilot , he replies." "Woooow what kind of pilot?" "I'm a flight instructor", he says. "You mean you actually teach people to fly?" "yea" he says, as his heart is melting suddenly. Pilot #1 gets her number and a lot more. The rest is history.

Pilot #2 is a 13,000hr 747 captain at UPS and at the same party and meets a different woman. After a few minutes of yucking it up the women says "so what do you do for a living?" "I'm a pilot" he replies very poised. "Oh really what kind of pilot are you." she askes in an impressed tone of voice. "I fly freight." "Oh, OK" she replies. Ackward silence soon follows and we now have a starving CFI going home and getting laid while a $170,000/yr UPS 747 CA has balls as blue as the sky!!!

How ***** up is that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ISaidRightTurns said:
Try telling women your an air traffic controller, then watch 'em run

I don't get it.

apcooper said:
All right,

I know I'm going to strike a nerve with someone but I want to ask the $64,000 question. Do pilots really pick up women easier than non-pilots?! I do not think so. A co-worker of mine disagrees with me. Your opinions are appreciated!!!!

How do you know you're at a party with a pilot? He'll tell you!

A woman calls 911 and says "There's a naked pilot on my back porch trying to get in, please send the police!" The dispatcher says "OK, they're on their way... but I'm curious, if he's naked, how do you know he's a pilot?" "Simple, he's got a big watch, a small unit, and he's trying to cash a check"

To answer your question, there's no answer... it probably depends more upon where you live than anything. Most places in the US being a pilot is probably a mark against you... women think you've got a huge ego, a small paycheck, and you'll cheat on them every night you're away.

KigAir said:
I don't know if they get more chicks but pilots are always taking about how they are getting screwed.

Nice Pun!

Kream926 said:
it sometimes works againts you where i live

no shat...

this one girl at starbucks said to me "oh.... you go to spartan..." in a rather disappointed voice.

;)

Latest resources

Back