• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do pilot's really get more chicks??!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell your brown buddy to bid or jumpseat down to South America and hang out. That will solve his "blue" problem real quick.

If that guy

1) speaks half-azz spanish to the girls,
2) takes a bath within 24 hours before hitting on them,
3) is actually respectful towards them,
4) takes them to dinner at least one time and shows interest in their conversation;
5) wears Brute, Old Spice or gets really fancy and puts on high dollar colonge

he will need ice packs for his former blue problem due to soreness after extended usage

I usually tell girls I am learning to become a bus driver.

Actually, I drop the pilot card just as much as every other pilot. Hey if it helps me get laid than so be it. Just dont tell the GF I said that.

Who here when drunk has just plunked it out and laid it on the table to see what they say?

mattpilot said:
this one girl at starbucks said to me "oh.... you go to spartan..." in a rather disappointed voice.
;)

In 1988 I went to a party at a friend's apt in Broken Arrow and told this girl I was going to Spartan. She said, "The welding school?"

it can help sometimes, but most everyone ive met who thinks their pilots license will get them laid needs alot more help than their license will give them. leykis 101 is a good start.

FN FAL said:
Then there was that AVRO Captain from XJ, Lonnie Crabtree. He was on his way to meet a chick, but fate was the hunter that day.
FNFAL, i don't get it. what's the story behind this?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back