• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do pilot's really get more chicks??!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my $0.97 coffee from qicktrip does the trick, plus i think it tastes better. i made the mistake of trying starbucks one time, not that good, the bigger mistake is that i decided to do it at an airport

Kream926 said:
thats sad.......that you went to starbucks that is

my $0.97 coffee from qicktrip does the trick, plus i think it tastes better. i made the mistake of trying starbucks one time, not that good, the bigger mistake is that i decided to do it at an airport

Hey - what other place has those frappuchinos (spelling?) ? ;)

Tell your brown buddy to bid or jumpseat down to South America and hang out. That will solve his "blue" problem real quick.

I'm not in the "game", but I've seen some leisure suit types get some serious babes.;)

Cops and firemen get more poontang than pilots do.

As in I'm an ATC. People think were all stressed out drunks who beat their wives.

Hey now, I know a airline pilot that beat the sh!t ut of his wife and kid. They probley needed it tho

Flyin Tony said:
Hey now, I know a airline pilot that beat the sh!t ut of his wife and kid. They probley needed it tho
Then there was that AVRO Captain from XJ, Lonnie Crabtree. He was on his way to meet a chick, but fate was the hunter that day.

ackattacker said:
A woman calls 911 and says "There's a naked pilot on my back porch trying to get in, please send the police!" The dispatcher says "OK, they're on their way... but I'm curious, if he's naked, how do you know he's a pilot?" "Simple, he's got a big watch, a small unit, and he's trying to cash a check"

I've heard this one, but with an ever so slightly different twist to it...

A woman calls 911 and says "There's a naked pilot hanging around my front yard, please send the police!" The dispatcher says "OK, they're on their way... but I'm curious, if he's naked, how do you know he's a pilot?" "Simple, he's got a big watch, a small d!ck, and he just stole my newspaper."

Now I can relate to that! Happiness is a free newspaper... preferably with a virgin crossword puzzle to keep the captain happy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back