Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Enhoy this story of pain with beautiful words like:

Oh, did I mention that I was wearing not just pants, but sweat pants with elastic on the ankles. In one mighty push, some three pounds of macaroni and beef, two or three Cokes, and a couple of Big, Fat
Yeast Rolls were deposited in my pants...on the inside...with no ready exit at the bottom
down by my feet.

http://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/810724.phtml

Ironically, I nearly $h@t myself while reading this one! WOW!

Gentlemen, thank you for all the good stories. On those long flights don't be bashful about taking a Top of D dump-the seat cushion you save may be your own!

Do you guys realize this thread was started in Dec of '04? That's a little over 4 years worth of poop stories!

Not Cargo but a good story

I have a few of these stories, but this one is pretty good: Regional airline on an ATR-72 and we're on a short 30 minute flight. Dude I'm with is kinda quiet in his seat and finally says he has to go, he was worried because it was such a short flight. Anyway, I said hey, if you gotta go, go ahead. So, this is post 9/11, so he calls the FA and then quickly disappears. The ATR has a forward cargo area, so in the cabin, the door you are looking at is actually to the cargo area which goes several feet to the new bank vault cockpit door. At the time, the FA's had keys to that first door, you would then wait until they were in the cargo area and you could see them in the peephole to let them in the cockpit. Well, I never see the FA, but wasn't really worried about it, one of them calls up a while later and says "he rushed out so quick and shut the door behind him and neither one of us has our keys". So I said, no problem, call me when he is on his way back up, because he'll have a key. By this time, I'm on the descent, starting to get a little busy. Next thing I know, he calls up on the intercom and says "hey, I don't have a key". So, I start laughing and tell him to come on up. I turn on the overhead speaker, get out of my seat, and then I'm like oh ********************...the front row pax will see both of us standing there when I open the door. Luckily it was nighttime, so, I turn off the cargo bay lights, walk back to the door, look thru the peephole, and he's standing right there and I can see the pax looking at him likes he's crazy, so I crack the door, and run back to the cockpit. He was pretty embarassed.
Anyhow, turned out fine....funny thing was, he wanted to fill out an unusual occurence report....I talked him out of it.

I have a few of these stories, but this one is pretty good: Regional airline on an ATR-72 and we're on a short 30 minute flight. Dude I'm with is kinda quiet in his seat and finally says he has to go, he was worried because it was such a short flight. Anyway, I said hey, if you gotta go, go ahead. So, this is post 9/11, so he calls the FA and then quickly disappears. The ATR has a forward cargo area, so in the cabin, the door you are looking at is actually to the cargo area which goes several feet to the new bank vault cockpit door. At the time, the FA's had keys to that first door, you would then wait until they were in the cargo area and you could see them in the peephole to let them in the cockpit. Well, I never see the FA, but wasn't really worried about it, one of them calls up a while later and says "he rushed out so quick and shut the door behind him and neither one of us has our keys". So I said, no problem, call me when he is on his way back up, because he'll have a key. By this time, I'm on the descent, starting to get a little busy. Next thing I know, he calls up on the intercom and says "hey, I don't have a key". So, I start laughing and tell him to come on up. I turn on the overhead speaker, get out of my seat, and then I'm like oh ********************...the front row pax will see both of us standing there when I open the door. Luckily it was nighttime, so, I turn off the cargo bay lights, walk back to the door, look thru the peephole, and he's standing right there and I can see the pax looking at him likes he's crazy, so I crack the door, and run back to the cockpit. He was pretty embarassed.
Anyhow, turned out fine....funny thing was, he wanted to fill out an unusual occurence report....I talked him out of it.

That's Hilarious!

That's Hilarious!

Latest resources

Back