• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, he's like Beetlejuice. All you have to do is say his name three times in a thread and he appears instantly.

I like all parts of aviation, and I look at almost all of the categories. Obviously you don't feel comfortable outside of the regionals, and your knowledge in that category is suspect at best.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The leader of North Korea likes to accuse people of things without knowing if it is true or not. You did the same. 95% of my comments are aviation related, with the other 5% being retorts to complete idiots like Percy and Freetard. They clutter this board with insults. You haven't done the research on this, and you should if you are going to start accusing people of things.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No the great leader is compassionate and all knowing, in fact, with summer season approaching he's expanded the permitted colors of sandals to green, yellow and red vs the current black and grey.

I like all parts of aviation, and I look at almost all of the categories. Obviously you don't feel comfortable outside of the regionals, and your knowledge in that category is suspect at best.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And you know all about the regionals, right? Like how the 50-seat model is dying at Delta? Why is SkyWest picking up two more pro-rate 50-seat markets in June? CUI and PLN. Oh right, because pro-rate doesn't count against Delta's 50-seat scope agreement with its pilots.

The leader of North Korea likes to accuse people of things without knowing if it is true or not. You did the same. 95% of my comments are aviation related, with the other 5% being retorts to complete idiots like Percy and Freetard. They clutter this board with insults. You haven't done the research on this, and you should if you are going to start accusing people of things.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I feel the tears are coming soon. Mods should be getting PM's any day now requesting banishment.

Bye Bye---General Lee

There were only a fraction of the insults floating around FI threads when you were on "vacation"

Any thread in which GL, Merciful Fate, Freebrd and XPOO interact ends up going to he!!. It's inevitable. Straight to middle-school name calling and personal insults. It gets very old quickly. The moderators are useless. Back to APC....

There were only a fraction of the insults floating around FI threads when you were on "vacation"

It is quickly apparent that Merciful Fate and Freebrd are the instigators and then GL can't control himself/herself. Reminds me of the 7th grade playground. Unfortunately, good topics and threads suffer because of this banter.

It is quickly apparent that Merciful Fate and Freebrd are the instigators and then GL can't control himself/herself. Reminds me of the 7th grade playground. Unfortunately, good topics and threads suffer because of this banter.

Yup, you are 100% correct. I live to make Genital's life hell.Good topics and threads do suffer as soon as the fake pilot puts in his 2 cents. Genital is the cancer, and as long as he continues to post his drivel I will be here to annoy the hell out of him and expose his lies.

I feel the tears are coming soon. Mods should be getting PM's any day now requesting banishment.

No tears from me. I just feel it's a shame how bad this forum has become over the years. And I feel it's because they let clowns like GL run wild. Every thread that he touches immediately gets thrown off course. And if it does happen to be about aviation, it's the same story over and over again. Suspend him again, what good will that do? He'll be back and it'll be the same thing all over again. In my opinion, they ought to have a 3 strikes and your out policy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back