• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Papa Johns? Yeah, that's probably correct. You are a loser regardless.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh yea, and I forgot the lav dumping in Minot for Allegiant. Thank you for calling me a loser. Feels great coming from a compulsive liar with an obsession for donkey dongs. Faaaaaantastic!

You donkey diks couldn't get laid in a morgue! I can't wait to see another complete failure. It's great they are slowly building it, with continual delays. Who will you guys fly it for? Yourself? Doubt it! For Alaska? That would be fantastic!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think it's worth coming out of retirement to remind everyone that the General has admitted to being buggered by a close relative at the tender age of six. He has spent the time since practicing yoga techniques which allow him to self satisfy in an oral manner.

Obviously he has honed his flexibility to point of actually ramming his own head up his butt. I imagine it started with a self-rimming session which went too far.

We can all hope that one day he sneezes at the wrong time and breaks his neck.

Bye Bye

I think it's worth coming out of retirement to remind everyone that the General has admitted to being buggered by a close relative at the tender age of six. He has spent the time since practicing yoga techniques which allow him to self satisfy in an oral manner.

Obviously he has honed his flexibility to point of actually ramming his own head up his butt. I imagine it started with a self-rimming session which went too far.

We can all hope that one day he sneezes at the wrong time and breaks his neck.

Bye Bye

Wow, you are a comedy genius! Did you think of that one during your retirement stint? Sure you did. Go back, stay away longer this time.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Where are the mods????? Banish him. Or her?? Equal opportunity.

I agree, this thread has been off topic for 3 pages now. And it seems to happen with every thread he touches. This behavior wouldn't be tolerated on APC, and it's ruining this forum.

Where are the mods????? Banish him. Or her?? Equal opportunity.

Yes, buscap needs to be banished! I agree!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I agree, this thread has been off topic for 3 pages now. And it seems to happen with every thread he touches. This behavior wouldn't be tolerated on APC, and it's ruining this forum.

So wait a second, banish someone who tries to make aviation comments , and forget about the idiots who make zero aviation comments and only slam, like Mercyful and Freeturd? Hmmmmm. You might just be the leader of North Korea.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, he's like Beetlejuice. All you have to do is say his name three times in a thread and he appears instantly.

So wait a second, banish someone who tries to make aviation comments , and forget about the idiots who make zero aviation comments and only slam, like Mercyful and Freeturd? Hmmmmm. You might just be the leader of North Korea.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Useful comments are great, but why do you find it necessary to add the insults, name calling, and off color comparisons like in your last sentence above?

Useful comments are great, but why do you find it necessary to add the insults, name calling, and off color comparisons like in your last sentence above?

The leader of North Korea likes to accuse people of things without knowing if it is true or not. You did the same. 95% of my comments are aviation related, with the other 5% being retorts to complete idiots like Percy and Freetard. They clutter this board with insults. You haven't done the research on this, and you should if you are going to start accusing people of things.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back