• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
5 week break! Sure Jenny whatever you say. More like you were suspended for 5 weeks or whatever length of time you received. Putz!

Thanks Nancy Drew! We all got a week off, but you already knew that. But, if you or Mercy got a year off, nobody would notice. You don't add anything of substance, ever. Bye Nancy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow Russ, you doubt who someone might be on an anonymous board. Hmmmm. Russ, I think you are a disgruntled regional lifer who thought he could ride the wave of success until his side of the industry took a dump. Close? Ah, I don't really care.

A lifer yes, disgruntled no. I live a pretty good life. Thanks for asking.

Thanks Nancy Drew! We all got a week off, but you already knew that. But, if you or Mercy got a year off, nobody would notice. You don't add anything of substance, ever. Bye Nancy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Pretty pathetic when everyone realizes you are gone, considering you live here. faaantaasstic! Your mom!

Pretty pathetic when everyone realizes you are gone, considering you live here. faaantaasstic! Your mom!

Thanks Percy, King of Loserville. You still can't get hired away from SKW, eh? You, PBR, and Nancy Drew at XJT are total losers and Donkey Diks. That will never change! But it's fun to come back here and watch your collective lack of progress.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I thought this thread was about the MRJ. Mods why do you let this nonsense continue?

Last edited:
Thanks Percy, King of Loserville. You still can't get hired away from SKW, eh? You, PBR, and Nancy Drew at XJT are total losers and Donkey Diks. That will never change! But it's fun to come back here and watch your collective lack of progress.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What is your obsession with Donkeys? Is that where you have been, in Mexico performing in Donkey shows?

Not too much of a stretch for Gerbil to play the part of the donkey(aka jackazz)!:laugh:

Wow, that was a classic for a dikwad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Now ain't that the truth! Jenny you're such a.....putz.

'Looser'!

Turd, have you looked where you fly now? You went to Vietnam for SIC time. You really are a complete loser, and it ain't getting any better. Dothan is calling your name. Bye turd.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back