• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They don't call him "Gerbil Lee" for nothin!

Box Office said you were known in prison as "Great to Penetrate." Is that true? Was Orange the new black? You probably know.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I speak the truth, and you know it. My delivery may be tough, but it is dead on accurate.

I'm just not seeing it wrt accuracy. I'm sure you can throw goggle fu at just about any given topic, but as far as predicting where the industry is heading I've not seen anything special from you.
I remember the days leading up to DAL's bankruptcy, you swore up and down that DAL wasn't heading down that road. The SkyWest CP had briefed a number of us that was about to happen, just a few days prior and you poo poo'ed all over it.

There's a difference between a cheerleader and someone with industry insight. I appreciate your dedication to DAL but can't help but laugh at your statement. Welcome to being a line pilot and nothing else.

I'm just not seeing it wrt accuracy. I'm sure you can throw goggle fu at just about any given topic, but as far as predicting where the industry is heading I've not seen anything special from you.
I remember the days leading up to DAL's bankruptcy, you swore up and down that DAL wasn't heading down that road. The SkyWest CP had briefed a number of us that was about to happen, just a few days prior and you poo poo'ed all over it.

There's a difference between a cheerleader and someone with industry insight. I appreciate your dedication to DAL but can't help but laugh at your statement. Welcome to being a line pilot and nothing else.

Russ, I really truly don't believe the Gerbil is actually a pilot anywhere...
Seems to like be a troll who likes to "hear" himself regurgitate the same garbage over and over until he goes too far and gets time off. Rinse and repeat.

Can someone tell me the last airplane that made it from conception to actually flying on the planned schedule, without delays? Geez, any sideshow fortune teller could have predicted that!

Look at how well Boeing predicted the time table on the 787.

Russ, I really truly don't believe the Gerbil is actually a pilot anywhere...
Seems to like be a troll who likes to "hear" himself regurgitate the same garbage over and over until he goes too far and gets time off. Rinse and repeat.

I have my doubts as well.

I have my doubts as well.

Wow Russ, you doubt who someone might be on an anonymous board. Hmmmm. Russ, I think you are a disgruntled regional lifer who thought he could ride the wave of success until his side of the industry took a dump. Close? Ah, I don't really care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back