• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yawn, I'm sure it'll be the same reliable high-quality as the Diamond and MU-2. Anyone hoping to be at a regional long enough to fly one is setting their sights way too low.

I'm sure GL has more inside scoop from one of his many FAA friends that sit in his jumpseat.

You donkey diks couldn't get laid in a morgue! I can't wait to see another complete failure. It's great they are slowly building it, with continual delays. Who will you guys fly it for? Yourself? Doubt it! For Alaska? That would be fantastic!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You donkey diks couldn't get laid in a morgue! I can't wait to see another complete failure. It's great they are slowly building it, with continual delays. Who will you guys fly it for? Yourself? Doubt it! For Alaska? That would be fantastic!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nah, we're pretty sure Delta will throw you another dollar or two an hour and you'll cave on scope...again. History loves to repeat itself.

Nah, we're pretty sure Delta will throw you another dollar or two an hour and you'll cave on scope...again. History loves to repeat itself.

Uhhhhhhhhh, you do remember that plenty of your planes and Expressjet planes were parked in that deal too, right? Also, I think Mesa and Gojets have a better chance than you guys, they are cheaper for additional lift.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh my, such language, I'm appalled! :eek:

Sorry, but the phrase worked for you Jackholes. It made me laugh. It's a great line from the movie "Weird Science."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey Xpoo, did you read this paragraph from the above?

"The first aircraft will be fully assembled by the end of the year, says the spokesman. The MRJ is due to enter service in early 2017, more than three years later than the target set when the program was launched in 2008. Mistakes and unexpected challenges in following airworthiness procedures have caused most of the delay."

Sounds like exactly what I heard, and reported to you guys. I was right again. Have fun with that one, if you ever get them....

Bye Bye----General Lee

Uhhhhhhhhh, you do remember that plenty of your planes and Expressjet planes were parked in that deal too, right? Also, I think Mesa and Gojets have a better chance than you guys, they are cheaper for additional lift.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The old ones that needed to be parked were parked, the rest were shifted over to American. Thank you for helping us gain more flying opportunities. Looking forward to the next deal Delta makes for some E-175s. Hint, the 200s already have a home waiting for them. ;)

Latest resources

Back