• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Denver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DOJDRIVER, (I know you're reading this!)

Are you back in town this weekend? give me call.

Since there is a lot of Denverites here, was anyone flying last Sunday evening in Denver? I was. I loved it...

Ok, I'll wear my "COOL TAB EXPRESS PFT AV8ER" t-shirt and my King Air 90 TAB Express airline hat. see ya there!

Just dropped in on this thread.

Don't know if I can make it, but post a time and place and maybe...

Ok, here is the plan. If you want to walk over from The Brown Palace, meet in the lobby by the check-in desk at 6:15 pm on Friday. If you want to meet us at The Hard Rock, you can at 6:30, however, it might be hard to find people there. I suggest meeting over at the Brown Palace, as it is only about a two block walk to the Hard Rock.

See you all on Friday!

Kathy

It never fails!

Does anyone know if the Hard Rock is an OK place to bring kids? The wife is out of town, my babysitter just bailed (she said she's sick) and with no other alternatives I'll have my 9-year-old daughter with me tonight. I know that's not the greatest for some of you, but if I bring her we probably won't stay long. I'll give them a call to see if it's OK (I haven't been inside a Hard Rock in ages). Still planning on coming though! I guess we'll all meet at the Brown and walk. That sounds great.

Casa Bonita

DenverDude2002 said:
Casa Bonita? You have got to be kidding me! I dont know one person who hasnt gotten food poisining from there, avoid that craphole
Last time I ate at that ptomaine parlor was thirty years ago. Haven't been back.

Far better choices for Mexican in Denver would include the Blue Bonnet on South Broadway and Dora's Mexican Restaurant on South Parker Road. Ignore the negative reviews on Dora's. Also, Tosh's Hacienda. There is a Tosh's in the DTC as well as downtown.

Bon appetit!

Big Duke Six said:
It never fails!

Does anyone know if the Hard Rock is an OK place to bring kids? The wife is out of town, my babysitter just bailed (she said she's sick) and with no other alternatives I'll have my 9-year-old daughter with me tonight. I know that's not the greatest for some of you, but if I bring her we probably won't stay long. I'll give them a call to see if it's OK (I haven't been inside a Hard Rock in ages). Still planning on coming though! I guess we'll all meet at the Brown and walk. That sounds great.

Bring her along. I am sure that children go in there. I will see everyone at The Brown Palace lobby at 6:15 pm!

Kathy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back