• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Denver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet Im already getting better, Im open for the 15th. Now how about this insane blizzard? Out here in rural Loveland its getting nastier by the minute. I was suppose to work at Front Range CC but they said dont evenm bother its to nasty out.

Alright everyone in DEN, here is the plan. Hard Rock Cafe, 6:30 pm, Friday April 15th.

I still need a person to come get me at the Brown. Any volunteers? :)

Kathy

Resume Writer said:
Alright everyone in DEN, here is the plan. Hard Rock Cafe, 6:30 pm, Friday April 15th.

I still need a person to come get me at the Brown. Any volunteers? :)

Kathy

It's on my way there so I could meet you infront of the Brown if you want. It's just a short walk down the street to the Hard Rock so I plan on parking around that area at one of the meters.

Doubleo6point9 said:
It's on my way there so I could meet you infront of the Brown if you want. It's just a short walk down the street to the Hard Rock so I plan on parking around that area at one of the meters.

Meet Duke and I in the lobby at the Brown Palace at about 6:15 pm. If anyone else wants to meet there, let me know!

Kathy

Resume Writer said:
Meet Duke and I in the lobby at the Brown Palace at about 6:15 pm. If anyone else wants to meet there, let me know!

Kathy

Ok that works for me. Although I might be a bit late depending on traffic though because i'll be heading there right after I get off of work.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back