Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
So, did you guys have fun?

We did have a good time! I had the pleasure of meeting Bobby, his wife Susie, BigDuke6, his daughter, and DoubleO6point9. It was like being on a layover with a good crew!! I appreciate all of them taking time out of their busy schedules to come and meet me.

What happened to you, DenverDude??

Kathy

Once again I missed everything! Sorry everyone! My dad at the last minute needed my help in getting his new motorcycle from Denver and since my Jeep tows better than his I got volunteered for it still have groggy from the medications. Fianlly got over this sinus infection today, first day ive actually felt good. Hopefully there will be another Denver meeting I can get to before I move in August, if its after 6/12 I'll be able to join you all at the bar, since I turn 21 then

Resume Writer said:
We did have a good time! I had the pleasure of meeting Bobby, his wife Susie, BigDuke6, his daughter, and DoubleO6point9. It was like being on a layover with a good crew!! I appreciate all of them taking time out of their busy schedules to come and meet me.
(emphasis added)

It was time well spent!! We had a great dinner and sooo much fun!! The pleasure was all ours, really.

Yes, it was a good time! That's what I love about this business - there are so many great people in it! Thanks again everyone!

I missed everything! Sorry everyone!! Had to go to Flordia ASAP.

better luck next time! to bad I didn't get to meet you guys!

all the best
FD

Hey guys, it was great meeting everyone and the food was pretty good as well. Hope to do it again and hopefully next time I won't have run around trying to move my car again haha. Good times though. Thanks again guys!

Latest resources

Back