Delta wins approval to build LGA hub as Gov't backs Slot trade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and ruined their culture permeantly

I dunno...culture is still alive and well and not just from me...I see it in many different ways. Plus, anyone taking a walk to the HQ building wiull see lots of LUV and Culture alive and well.

Just this past weekend, the Culture Committee had a little fund raiser going on in RDU...lots of participation...

Where you getting this "ruined Culture" thing from ? IS it a wish ? A desire ? I'm gonna guess you don't work here. If you did, you would know that the Culture doesn't come from the HQ building...it comes from the employees.

Maybe at your company, it comes from the HQ offices, but not here.

I'm just glad to see there is a troll on the "majors" board to throw $hit back at GL/OYS. I get tired of seeing that clown troll the "regional" board.

I'm just glad to see there is a troll on the "majors" board to throw $hit back at GL/OYS. I get tired of seeing that clown troll the "regional" board.

I get to respond to ANY thread on this board, and some people can't handle it. I have no problem debating the issues.

Bye Bye---General Lee

According to a Bloomberg article today:

Antitrust Review

Separately, the Justice Department said yesterday it will continue its antitrust examination of the US Airways slots at Reagan National. Delta’s LaGuardia plan doesn’t raise competitive concerns so that review will be dropped, according to an e-mailed statement.

Trebor Banstetter, a Delta spokesman, said the airline had no immediate comment. US Airways was still studying the government’s action yesterday and also had no immediate comment, said Michelle Mohr, a spokeswoman.
LaGuardia and Reagan National are so congested that they are under federal flight restrictions, meaning carriers must trade slots in order to grow.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not true Sacha. Delta is forcast to lose 7600 pilots in the next 15 years...

Unless they pass age 75 to help Captain Gramps shore up his retirement.

Wait.....WTF.....Forgive me since I'm an "R.J. Puke", your telling me it better to fly a BIGGER AIRPLANE for less money than someone else would do since I would be getting something out of it for me? Good to know(T.I.C.)

But the chance to make more money is there at mainline, especially with profits and upcoming contract talks. RJ pilots have virtually no leverage for that. Not even close, but good try.

Godspeed!

OYS

I dunno...culture is still alive and well and not just from me...I see it in many different ways. Plus, anyone taking a walk to the HQ building wiull see lots of LUV and Culture alive and well.

Just this past weekend, the Culture Committee had a little fund raiser going on in RDU...lots of participation...

Where you getting this "ruined Culture" thing from ? IS it a wish ? A desire ? I'm gonna guess you don't work here. If you did, you would know that the Culture doesn't come from the HQ building...it comes from the employees.

Maybe at your company, it comes from the HQ offices, but not here.

Riiiiiiight. Not only was one side of the pilot group against the other, which is normal, but management came down HARD on the new kids, along with retired management people? Is that right? Talk about a heavy hand that won't be forgotten, by many.

Is it only me questioning this? Nope. Analysts are too, lowering stock outlooks because of it. Go hide in your tree some more.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back