Delta Uniform Opinion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n6604f

What is your opinion of which uniform vendor to use?
Abbotts or Flightstation/Crewoutfitters?

I am more concerned if the quality difference is worth the extra price of buying from Abbotts. I have pants from both and Abbotts pants lasted me my entire 5 year ASA career, where FS/CO only lasted about a year. What about the DB Jacket, Which is better quality?

Chime in on how well or poorly your uniform has held up. I live in Atlanta so M&H and Stopover store is not even being considered.

Looking forward to being apart of the Widget again! (I worked for mother Delta for 9 yrs not incl ASA).

I can't comment about the quality of the uniforms, but here's the question....

Have Patriots fans given up hope with Brady out for the year?

YKnot

p.s. Say HI to the missus and Misty for me

Not to hijack my own thread...but it is a major blow to our plans for 19-0 this year. We still have a solid team.

P.S. email me so I know who this is.

I am more concerned if the quality difference is worth the extra price of buying from Abbotts. I have pants from both and Abbotts pants lasted me my entire 5 year ASA career, where FS/CO only lasted about a year. What about the DB Jacket, Which is better quality?

Chime in on how well or poorly your uniform has held up. I live in Atlanta so M&H and Stopover store is not even being considered.

Looking forward to being apart of the Widget again! (I worked for mother Delta for 9 yrs not incl ASA).

Fisrt of all I think that

M&H is expensive. I had ordered 3 pairs of pants

all the same size and all three fit different!

They are lousy in my opinion.

DB

I would go with Abbotts. Their quality is worth the price. I have also been told that JCpenneys has some good pants that meet the uniform standards.

The vendor isn't the problem. It's the fact that the uniform was designed by the Village People.

Have some pride, stand up for yourselves. Tell them you want a respectable uniform.

Tanker,

That's a funny statement coming from an Air Force guy. Have you actually seen your own uniforms? You guys look like high-ranking postal workers.

Tanker,

That's a funny statement coming from an Air Force guy. Have you actually seen your own uniforms? You guys look like high-ranking postal workers.

At least they are free. Thanks for paying for them! As a matter of fact, thanks for pay check! And retirement. With that retirement, you won't have to buy me beers on overnights when I start at SWA!

I am sure, with out a doubt, that your stellar military expertise will get you a job here. In fact, you don't need any expertise at all. Having been in the AF automatically makes you supremely qualified to be on our seniority list. Welcome and please introduce yourself when you arrive.

Spotting you should be easy. Look for tight jeans, brown leather-braided belt, tucked-in t-shirt, and the cool calculator watch. Just wait man, the flight attendants are going to buy your program. All of those cool stories about flying to Anchorage, Baghdad, Kabul......they've never heard those before. Make sure you bring pictures of you in that cool uniform; that AF uniform always gets the ladies goin'.

Go with Abbots for everything but the hat. By far the highest quality uniform out there. Their customer service blows donkey balls, but you'll get a very well made uniform out of it.

I ordered the hat from Bancroft...

Did I hear correctly that we are getting new wings/emblems?

Latest resources

Back