• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Uniform Opinion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was thinking the same thing! Besides, doesn't Delta have like 3 or 4 different paint jobs flying around.

No, it's down to 2 now. The Ron Allen has been gone for a few months. It's just Deltaflot and Falling Widget now.

Unless you count Breast Cancer Awareness and Habitat for Humanity. I guess you were right!

Last edited:
I think the paint job on the Song jets go real good with your Village People outfits. You guys should really work on becoming the #1 carrier out of SFO. Between your uniforms and those Song jets, I think SFO is the logical place for you guys.

You can make fun of the Breast Cancer Awareness airplane all you want. You would be surprised how much research money Delta raises for the month of October. I flew with an MD-88 FA crew that raised $800 on ONE FLIGHT. I guess you never knew anybody who died of breast cancer?

We are not the only plane with a shade of pink.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/American-Eagle/Embraer-EMB-145LR-(ERJ-145LR)/1387118&tbl=photo_info&photo_nr=1&sok=keyword_(%5C%27%2B%5C%22breast%5C%22_%2B%5C%22cancer%5C%22%5C%27_IN_BOOLEAN_MODE))_&sort=_order_by_photo_id_DESC_&prev_id=&next_id=1364969

http://www.airliners.net/photo/QantasLink-(Sunstate-Airlines)/De-Havilland-Canada/1293683&tbl=photo_info&photo_nr=8&sok=keyword_(%5C%27%2B%5C%22breast%5C%22_%2B%5C%22cancer%5C%22%5C%27_IN_BOOLEAN_MODE))_&sort=_order_by_photo_id_DESC_&prev_id=1299861&next_id=1293614

I also saw an American 757 with a pink stripe. I cannot find the photo.

I was talking about the lime green gay one. Man, sorry. I forgot you guys have an assortment of feminine jets...what's the excuse for the Russian Sub Commander outfit?

BTW, If our a/c are to be in Delta livery by DCC......well, let's just say they better get to painting.

I remember seeing former republic planes in the old scheme for many years after the merger. They just painted Northwest and the meatball over the old logo and covered the tail in red.

I think we'll see delta stickers on the nwa planes for a while.

This from a guy that got a tanker after UPT? You should step away from the keyboard and see if it's not too late to pickup some flying skills.

I got a tanker when they were banking pilots retard. I was 3rd in my class out of 27. Most of my class got desk jobs.

Latest resources

Back