• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA-whos seen it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boyd's been preaching for years about the demise of the RJs and not much as happened. I don't think he knows what's in the TA as rates for the CRJ 900 have been in DALPA's contract for years now and that's probally what he's going on. Be sweet though if DAL flys those 900s, maybe I could get on with Delta then. Boyd, he's just a lot of hot air.

Exactly. The ONLY thing I see driving an early contract from management is that Pinnacle is currently in bankruptcy. I think there's something in this new TA that, if you guys sign off on it, will lead to more? bigger? planes at Pinnacle at slave wages.

No, I mean 19% on date of signing (let's say July 1st), then more Jan 1st, (the originally ammendable date), and then more the next 2 years. How about 19% DOS, then 6%, 6%, and 6%? Sounds better. There had better be a nice raise, we gave enough at the office already. And the rest of the contract, including scope, better be good too. It seems like the company wants to do something fast, and that should mean something to our negotiators. Fingers crossed! I bet the DPA guys are getting excited....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I have a feeling that you will be disappointed.

No, I mean 19% on date of signing (let's say July 1st), then more Jan 1st, (the originally ammendable date), and then more the next 2 years. How about 19% DOS, then 6%, 6%, and 6%? Sounds better. There had better be a nice raise, we gave enough at the office already. And the rest of the contract, including scope, better be good too. It seems like the company wants to do something fast, and that should mean something to our negotiators. Fingers crossed! I bet the DPA guys are getting excited....

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL, I view you as one of the more intelligent dudes on this site..........you know as well as anybody that if a TA is pushed quickly, it is weighted toward the company's benefit, not the pilots.

CD

4/8.5/3/3

Profit sharing money reduced from 15 percent to 10 to fund raises!

More 76 seat RJ's however a block hour formula reducing overall numbers

Small DC raise

overtime flying pay above 85 hours.

Promise of a 100 seat aircraft.

Heard MEC signed off on the new contract, & an email to the pilots is supposed to be going out today! Hoping for my career sake that the delta pilot hold the line on scope! 11 years @ regionals & could not be more ready to go!!!

GL, I view you as one of the more intelligent dudes on this site..........you know as well as anybody that if a TA is pushed quickly, it is weighted toward the company's benefit, not the pilots.

CD

Actually, anybody should know that an early TA should benefit the pilots. Why else would a negotiating committee settle so early?

The only leaked part is the rates. Since they're pretty good, you can assume it's because they want to distract you so you don't notice the garbage in the fine print. I hate to say it, but I see you guys giving away more flying.

Remember the Alamo.. I mean Comair.

RJ pukes? Fukc off dude. As$holes
like you are the problem with this profession. I'm sure you were born in the left seat of a 777.

Why would ALPA stand by and let a profession have such a wide disparity in pay and work rules?

I have a feeling that you will be disappointed.

You got that right. So far I am hearing 4% date of signing, 8% more Jan 1st of 2013, and then 3% more each Jan 1st for the next two years. A 3 year contract with about a 19% raise from today. I haven't seen the other parts of the TA, and I bet ALPA will use the "time value of money" line, which is dissappointing. Right now, without looking at the rest of the TA, it would be a NO. We shall see...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back