Delta TA-whos seen it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4/8.5/3/3

Profit sharing money reduced from 15 percent to 10 to fund raises!

More 76 seat RJ's however a block hour formula reducing overall numbers

Small DC raise

overtime flying pay above 85 hours.

Promise of a 100 seat aircraft.

I don't like that. The raise should have been higher the last 2 years---maybe 5 or 6%, profit sharing should have remained the same, and no more 76 seaters unless flown by us. If the total number of RJs go down, that is good, but this still is unacceptable. I am looking forward to reading the whole TA.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why would ALPA stand by and let a profession have such a wide disparity in pay and work rules?

Couldn't agree more. My comment had more to do with his general 'holier than thou' attitude.

I hope the rumor of more 76 seaters isn't true. Believe me, most of us RJ 'pukes' don't want to spend the rest of our careers at regionals.

Are you saying the Delta pilots would be paid to much or your not making enough. How would reducing their salary help you???

Hey Jack@$$ (do I have your attention :)

Don't put words in my mouth, answer my damn question. I asked why ALPA would collect dues across a profession with such pay disparity. YOU are the one that takes up ALPA's/management's premise that regionals and majors have to fight each other to get pay raises at the expense of the other, as if they were not in the same F'ing profession.

Chew on that! :lol:

Actually, anybody should know that an early TA should benefit the pilots. Why else would a negotiating committee settle so early?

Short term benefit, maybe. I've never seen a rapid TA unless there is something the company wants. We as pilots usually gnaw happily on whatever carrot is offered.

CD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back