• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilots, does this apply to ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually relish the opportunity to fly with a prick like you!

You should, I'll teach you how to land in a crosswind on an icy runway. You have to learn that in the Bush and I'm betting you never had the brass to give that a go. It's the same reason I relish the opportunity to fly with you lil man.

Last edited:
I actually relish the opportunity to fly with a prick like you!

You never will, cause clippydip isn't even a pilot! He's a permanent flight engineer (until the a/c are gone then most likely, so is he) and FNG!
Don't waste your time with this tool, he's just not worth it!

This message is hidden because clippyrip is on your *********************************** list.

Last edited:
The pilots that should be the most worried are the Category 1 and 2 DCIs. Most of the DCIs are Category 3s.

Erlanger,
ASA and Skywest are Category 2 carriers because some of the aircraft are owned by Delta...

Unless our MEC caves to EV and OH and asks DAL management to wipe away LOA 2006-10, it applies to ASA as you just got one of those 76 seaters. 9 more to go. Is it worth it to ya?

I know the two guys over there that are stirring the pot. Fact check what is being said.

I assume I am one of the two people you are talking about. You have "fact checked" what I have been saying regarding this issue. I maintain that DALPA believes this LOA does apply to ASA. You have confirmed that...If I am wrong....then you are wrong also...

Joe, Dan Ford writes "Captain O'Malley appears to state that the special "Jets for Jobs" hiring requirements of LOA 2006-10 do not apply to ASA and Comair."

Last edited:
I assume I am one of the two people you are talking about. You have "fact checked" what I have been saying regarding this issue. I maintain that DALPA believes this LOA does apply to ASA. You have confirmed that...If I am wrong....then you are wrong also...

Yes, you are one of the two. You know the other one. He is the one that does not have his facts straight..

FWIW, Tim's opinion is just that, it is non-binding.

Let's all just hope this never actually becomes an issue.

There is alot in the mix if this happens, and the biggest deal is that nobody will be flying a 76-seat DCI jet if we furlough. If we furlough more than 400 at Delta all those 76-seaters will become 70-seaters. That is a huge revenue disadvantage for Delta and may just be the issue that brings those jets to mainline. We own the jets and we have the payrates for them so if Delta really wants the revenue advantage of a two class 76-seater, they might just decide to bring them to mainline. They could then fly them in a two class 80-seat configuration or an 88-seat coach configuration for the Shuttle. You might not have to even worry about us flying those airplanes at your affiliate carrier because they might just end up at Delta.

Latest resources

Back