Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta multiple jumpseat agreement with SWA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
Wow. You are sooo jealous. Junior varsity status?
As far as you remembering my "peers" attitudes in the late 80s to 90s---

And as far as my arrogance goes with that original post, Not bad for a group that couldn't even jump 9 years ago.

Bye Bye--General Lee (promoted to Varsity)

Give it a rest LEE...

You've only been with a "major" for 8 years...

You stick your nose in everyones posts..

And your pilot group has always had a chip on their shoulder..

Now you guys are losing your a@#...

You copy a good product (jetBlue) and call it original...

And you got the nerve to think that anyone cares about a group of pilots who are only second to UAL pilots for being greedy..

what comes around goes around...

Last edited:
I just commuted home from BWI to ATL and gate agents at both places said they received a memo to allow as many Southwest Guys as there were seats available.
Life is getting better.

John

canyonblue said:
So TAZ MAN, please tell me how you had access to RBF # 05-22 if you are not a Southwest pilot? And if you are, who in management gave you authorization to post a company memo on a public forum?

I didn't think I was leaking top secret company information. I thought it was putting you and your company in a good light.

I got the info from another forum.

Chill dude. :rolleyes:

LUV/FO said:
I just commuted home from BWI to ATL and gate agents at both places said they received a memo to allow as many Southwest Guys as there were seats available.
Life is getting better.
John

When is this going to open up to other carriers that allow unlimited jumpseaters???

Sorry I must have transmitted on the wrong radio.

When is this going to open up to other carriers that allow unlimited jumpseaters???

Over.....

Hutcha said:
Sorry I must have transmitted on the wrong radio.

Over.....

once we start flying to place that SWA guys need to go, that's when. Spirit will fill up our seats, and even let off line jumpseaters on the aft FA jumpseats, but we don't offer enough service to SWA cities, therefore we don't get the unlimited. someday, someday.

On the other hand, we recently received the U designation from AA. Thanks Ya'll .

enigma

How about AirTran? You guys at SWA are always great but I don't think we are on your official unlimited list. Maybe our JS coordinator needs to get in touch with you guys and we need to ax the 25 dollar charge for the additional offline jumpseaters.

Delta guys, when are the rest of us going to get unlimited with you. I routinely carry more than 1 Delta guy out of PNS as well as other destinations. I routinely get bumped with open seats going home to Texas. It is getting hard to greet DL guys with a smile and welcome them into our business class cabin(which we do everytime we have open seats) when the best I can get is a last minute seat (never in front) on you guys. Even when the flight is wide open, offline guys have to sweat the ride if it is Delta. I'd even be willing to spend a fee for a last minute seat if I'm the second jseater.

IAHERJ

Latest resources

Back