• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta may shrink

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What good is being in a cool city if you just sit in front of your computer for enough time to write 11,000 really long posts about airplanes? Enjoy wasting your life, loser.

I'll have fun dropping my RJ into cities like Tallahassee, South Bend, State College, and Austin having copious amounts of no-strings-attached sex with an endless supply of beautiful coeds while you keep banging away at your keyboard wasting whats left of your life. Is the inside of a hotel room in Paris any different then it is in the States?

Slam, click, start typing while the world goes on around you. That's a sad existence you have there, little guy. Sad indeed.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Frequency will be cut on your RJs, and we ALL know RJs are not as profitable these days. Make sure you get those chicks' phone numbers, maybe they can come visit you sometime. And, I have 16 days off this month thanks to 2 6 day trips to Europe and a quick 2 day to Bogota. I have plenty of time to look at FI. And my layovers lately have been just fantastic. Great food and great people. The sights have been fantastic as well. You have a great one, ya hear?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General, no one cares about your schedule!

They should, it is FANTASTIC. I gave a trip report before because a SWA guy wanted to brag about his LBB trip.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Looks like Delta is doing some pruning... 9 REDUNDANT lounges gone

Delta closing nine business lounges

Delta Airlines (Atlanta) has announced that it will be closing nine of its VIP lounges (eight Crown Room Clubs and one BusinessElite Lounge) in the United States and England. Although the airline justified the closures with the need to manage costs due to hefty fuel prices, a spokeswoman for the carrier said the move also is designed to align Delta’s worldwide offering of clubs to its locations Delta slated for closure are at airports serving Boston, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Seattle, San Juan, Phoenix, Denver, Honolulu, and London. Most of those airports have multiple Crown Room Clubs and will retain at least one location.

Delta closing nine business lounges

Delta Airlines (Atlanta) has announced that it will be closing nine of its VIP lounges (eight Crown Room Clubs and one BusinessElite Lounge) in the United States and England. Although the airline justified the closures with the need to manage costs due to hefty fuel prices, a spokeswoman for the carrier said the move also is designed to align Delta’s worldwide offering of clubs to its locations Delta slated for closure are at airports serving Boston, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Seattle, San Juan, Phoenix, Denver, Honolulu, and London. Most of those airports have multiple Crown Room Clubs and will retain at least one location.

For example, little ol' cvg has two crown rooms AND a business elite lounge! I'm surprised that all 3 lasted this long!

Enjoy it while it lasts. Frequency will be cut on your RJs, and we ALL know RJs are not as profitable these days. Make sure you get those chicks' phone numbers, maybe they can come visit you sometime. And, I have 16 days off this month thanks to 2 6 day trips to Europe and a quick 2 day to Bogota. I have plenty of time to look at FI. And my layovers lately have been just fantastic. Great food and great people. The sights have been fantastic as well. You have a great one, ya hear?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Talk, talk, talk. Enjoy the inside of your hotel room. Trying pulling the curtains open once in a while--the natrual light puts a whole different perspective on the room. I have 16 days off a month too, however I choose to spend them camping, hiking, and rock climbing as opposed to typing endless posts on a website. Again, I hope wasting so much of your life was worth it up to this point. I truly hope you find something better to do with your time that is more rewarding in the end. You can't honestly look back at all those countless hours of pounding away at your keyboard as time well spent, can you? Think of all the better things you could have been doing. Kinda sad when you think about it...? I mean that.

Whatever petty response you have back for me won't be read for some days. Headed out into the backcountry for a few days with some friends. Google "friends". Totally awesome concept.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back