• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta may shrink

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, did I call this one. Hey General 737 Pylt, better get those resumes tuned up. I hear SWA will start interviewing soon.

Man, did I call this one. Hey General 737 Pylt, better get those resumes tuned up. I hear SWA will start interviewing soon.

Jmoney/tanker clown/jimmy c. corn:

Is the air force hiring? I guess good qualifications are coffee serving techniques!
Rumor has it you've moved up to "head server.":laugh:

Swa?

The General would never lower himself to flying all those "little bitty" 737s. He would much rather be the Disney "small world" tour guide. SWA doesn't even go to great places like Nigeria and Calcutta. They don't fool with destinations that lose billions.

-Suck it, general-as much as you try and berate and belittle everyone who flies "little" bitty airplanes, their employers sure have the whole "making money" part figured out better than yours!

$6.7 BILLION ring any bells?

Hey 737, if you want to apply for the Air Force, just tell them you have some have been working in the same industry. Both are non-profit operations. Delta probably take a few more government hand outs though.

The General would never lower himself to flying all those "little bitty" 737s. He would much rather be the Disney "small world" tour guide. SWA doesn't even go to great places like Nigeria and Calcutta. They don't fool with destinations that lose billions.

-Suck it, general-as much as you try and berate and belittle everyone who flies "little" bitty airplanes, their employers sure have the whole "making money" part figured out better than yours!

$6.7 BILLION ring any bells?

I think its hysterical that this ****************************** bag answers himself! Between your carnal relations with goats, showering with grown men, ass comments, and young boy addiction, I'd say you are making some shrink a lot of money!:nuts:

Too bad he can't cure stupid!:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back