Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta mainline back to Juneau? Looks like it in late May...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

Looks like Delta mainline may fly a daily 737-800 from SEA to JNU starting in late May through the Summer season. The flight would supposedly arrive in JNU about 810pm local each night, and leave JNU around 630am back to SEA. Why would this happen? Probably to fill connections that maybe another airline couldn't provide? Hey, they're always full..... Could Sitka and Ketchikan be next? Ahhhh, who knows? JNU would be a great re-start again in SE AK.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Looks like Delta mainline may fly a daily 737-800 from SEA to JNU starting in late May through the Summer season. The flight would supposedly arrive in JNU about 810pm local each night, and leave JNU around 630am back to SEA. Why would this happen? Probably to fill connections that maybe another airline couldn't provide? Hey, they're always full..... Could Sitka and Ketchikan be next? Ahhhh, who knows? JNU would be a great re-start again in SE AK.

Bye Bye---General Lee

great news and a great place

last time i was there was back in 91 fishing trip

Bye Bye---General Lee

Read information on airliners.net check
Post information from airliners.net on FI check
Claim I am a Delta pilot and am completely full of crap check

Hope you guys enjoy the fishing and hiking. Pretty nice spot if you enjoy that kind of stuff. May is usually one of the nicest months of the year.

AS owns the RNP.. There is an LDA and regular GPS. They will be fine it's really not that hard. Delta has been flying to difficult places for just as long as Alaska.

Last edited:
When will they announce the DL/AS relationship is officially dead? It must be close.

AS talked with RA about parting ways... RA was not interested in changing anything on the code except maybe us paying him a few more $$$ on those engine overhauls we are paying him to do. RA has really dug in.. He has one plan... He will probably get his way unless AS management out plays him. I would say its a coin flip at this point.

Read information on airliners.net check
Post information from airliners.net on FI check
Claim I am a Delta pilot and am completely full of crap check[/QU

Merrily-full-of-it = jenny Leigh, amusing herself again since she 'retired' Oys-Yo-Yo :rolleyes:

So delta won't handle us anymore in a bunch of cities .. and Alaska is only game in town in JNU soooo I'm guessing that it's all bs .. Who would handle them .??. I can't see us doing it .. And we have all the equipment . And gates ..Delta gonna ship a tug and gpu and a deice truck .. Yea I have deiced in June up there .. I call bs

Latest resources

Back