Delta LOA 51

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
I wonder how long it would take for someone to go back through all of the previous posts on this topic and cut/paste all of the toughguy language that has now come back as a foot in the mouth...

Well, I have stated in previous posts that this TA would be piece of sh*t.
After reading through it - it is a P.O.S.

I have also stated in previous posts that this TA would most certainly pass.

We now have to live with this TA for at least another 7 years. Absolutely pathetic.

General Lee contradicted me in saying that "we would NOT take it in the a$$." Shows you how little he knows.

The Lead Standard

atlcrashpad said:
"If we seize this opportunity rather than squander it, Delta Air Lines once again can proudly become the gold standard of the industry," the executives said.

YGBSM

I feel for you 40% guys and gals. Good luck...

Does this really suprise anyone? Air Wisconsin, Comair, Northwest, now Delta. Any TA handed down by the MEC will pass. The "NO" people are always the vocal minority.

This is great news for newbies like me. It means that DAL will be around for the long term so that I can hopefully be a Delta professional someday.

Ready2Fly said:
This is great news for newbies like me. It means that DAL will be around for the long term so that I can hopefully be a Delta professional someday.

Shutup

What cracks me up is your management and SkyWest management knew this would happen, that is why they ordered the larger jets months ago. (SkyWest).

They knew what it would take to manipulate you guys and get what they wanted, SCOPE RELIEF! Anyway, I am not a DAL pilot, and can't tell you guys what to do, but I am coming to the conclusion that a union is worthless in BK.

laters.

PS remember the "United Plus" days!

Ready2Fly said:

Hi Rhoid!

737 Pylt said:
I would respond, but I'm too busy looking for my high blood pressure medicine! This is truly a sad day! Another win for mgmt.

I feel your pain; I was sure this POS would not pass. The only hope now is
that the court rules in favor of the PBGC and they throw out the LOA.

Ready2Fly said:
You went to all that trouble to make a gimmick account that's not even funny. Take a look at the posts from frank lorenzo, duane woerthless, and EMBSkillz and refine your posting skills.

737 Pylt said:
I wonder how long it would take if we researched your family tree and found some sort of inbreeding, you jerk!
NO VOTER!

Struck a nerve I guess.. Truth hurts. The TA result was pretty predictable, that was my point. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just that the whole union mantra of, "we're not giving any more" is starting to get old and it's nothing more than BS.

Geez, I guess all it takes is someone pointing out the obvious to get you all pi$$ed off. :rolleyes: If the TA is such a POS then why did the 60% screw the 40% ??? Sounds like you need to save the insults for the 60%...

AA717driver said:
Way to draw that line in the sand! I'm so proud... :rolleyes: TC

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back