• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta LOA 51

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Assess this you dope. The DAL pilots just financed their own acquisition or merger, which will result in their own number of excess pilots. No, I repeat, no good will come of this LOA. Extending DAL's life, rebuilding the company? For who? A bunch of no-balls, roll over and take it pussies who will believe anything as long as they don't have to stand up on their own two legs? This company is surviving to make a small handful of people very rich and will continue because the DAL pilots have shown their willingness to give. It will continue in many forms, but things will never get any better. You've seen to that. The present bunch of pilots thought that half a loaf is better than none. There is a new group ready to sell YOU out , because they think a third of a loaf is better than none.

Hey GCAP!

Take a chill pill! Calm down and have a drink! I have not seen a single pilot group post 9-11 stand up and be that hero you seem to think that you are! This agreement sucks, but our second and third incomes may help a bit! Now if we can just keep the price of oil over $70 for a few more years I'll have that retirement!

GCAP said:
Assess this you dope. The DAL pilots just financed their own acquisition or merger, which will result in their own number of excess pilots. No, I repeat, no good will come of this LOA. Extending DAL's life, rebuilding the company? For who? A bunch of no-balls, roll over and take it pussies who will believe anything as long as they don't have to stand up on their own two legs? This company is surviving to make a small handful of people very rich and will continue because the DAL pilots have shown their willingness to give. It will continue in many forms, but things will never get any better. You've seen to that. The present bunch of pilots thought that half a loaf is better than none. There is a new group ready to sell YOU out , because they think a third of a loaf is better than none.

Whew! Now I will lose sleep wondering what "GCAP" on some brain-dead anonymous forum thinks.

GCAP said:

Memo from Earth: A third of a loaf IS better than none.

GCAP said:

Quit whining. Your the one that is a wuss. You sit there and moan and complain wanting SOMEONE ELSE to take the fall for you. Thats right you don't want to take the fall you want someone else to make your own life easier for you. Tough! Suck it up and be a man. The majority ruled its really that simple. Your the type that wants unions to be like a dictatorship not a democracy.

Latest resources

Back