• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta is getting ready to hire!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
65 MD-90's get it correct. Which is the total that are out there. It would be nice to get all of them, but I am not holding my breath!

The warnings of hyperinflation began in the fall of 2008 in response to the Bush championed (and signed into law by Bush) 700 billion dollar Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. Remember, this was GWB bailing out his Wall Street buddies. The economic situation we are facing now has far more to do with 8 years of George W Bush than nine months of Barack Obama.

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]That's not moops you jerk, it's moors. It's a misprint.
[/FONT]

Relax, guys, Obama will print another trillion dollars, buy out every business in America.
Chinese will take over and ration our health care. Then it will only take remaining 24 years to pay off the windgenerators around the country.

"IF" they start hiring in any form or fashion in the near future, I wonder if the people that were hired into the NWA pool in 2007 (and later flushed in 2008) will get any sort of preferential interview?

There were also a number of guys on the DAL-S side that were never given a class date. I would think they would get some of the first interviews.

Latest resources

Back