• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta is getting ready to hire!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have the credit to restructure our debt. A lot of airlines do not. Did you buy your house in cash? Riiiiiight. It is all about making current payments, and if you are able to extend that timeline, all the better. I think you need to take a job on CNBC----you sure seem like the next Kramer.... And let me get this straight? You don't think our merger has worked? You don't? I think most people disagree with you, and many other airlines are watching this to see if it is right for them too. A small recession has hit during the middle of it, but when that is over better things will happen, and we do have more than $5 billion in cash to cover us until then. Listen Kramer, if you really need to do some "due diligence", take a look at how likely it is for you to get a date, with a girl.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I like where you say "small recession" ... rrrrright it show your true ignorance. Most people are unaware what kind of storm has been brewing. We are in the calm of the storm. Come talk to me in a few months when the dollar is debasing, FHA is looking for a bailout, Unemployment is around 20% etc. etc. etc. Airlines will have a different shape then. All said and done we will have a recession that none of us have ever seen before and the party will be over. Especially for Delta.

Shows your true ignorance....

I like where you say "small recession" ... rrrrright it show your true ignorance. Most people are unaware what kind of storm has been brewing. We are in the calm of the storm. Come talk to me in a few months when the dollar is debasing, FHA is looking for a bailout, Unemployment is around 20% etc. etc. etc. Airlines will have a different shape then. All said and done we will have a recession that none of us have ever seen before and the party will be over. Especially for Delta.

The world is ending!!!!

Another guy that couldn't get hired. Hey, nice Flight Safety "Crew" Tag!!!

Another guy that couldn't get hired. Hey, nice Flight Safety "Crew" Tag!!!

I won't comment on my personal success and what I'm worth...
Because in the end, its not about what we have in our 401 K or how many cars we have. Its about family and friends and take care of those close to you.If only people like yourself would open your eyes. I'm not going to look for bragging rights. I wish you luck at Delta, but you sir are not on the hiring board, or do you make the necessary decisions regarding Cap and trade with Delta? 20% unemployment... who is going to fly on your airline when the fear sets in and the dollar is flatlining.....

Please start doing your research, here are two ways to start.

http://www.trendsresearch.com/

www.europac.net

Good luck ,

You won't hear from me again...

I heard of 60 MD90's
DC9-30/40 staying for the next 18 months
787 conversion into 777 orders

Does that change anything? May be Delta will be hiring soon afterall, esp. with new rest rules coming?

Continue to put your trust in Obama... See where that gets you.

Change....YEAHHHHH

Start thinking for yourself.

I don't trust him, didn't vote for him and would never vote for him. However:

The end of the world loonies are always screaming and hollering from either the right of the left, depending on who's in power.

One of these days they'll probably be right, I'm sure...but are you sure it's this time?- I heard it was going to be under Bush for the 8 years before this...and I heard it was going to be under Clinton before that.... :)

Change....YEAHHHHH

Wow, another alarmist. Oil was going to $250 dollars a barrel. The polar caps were going to melt. The earth was going to start another ice age. Glenn Beck has 10 different scenarios EVERY BROADCAST about how the world is going to end and we are going to be in a Mad max post apocalyptic society (same stuff for the last 5 years, and I am still here). How do you guys make it through the day worrying about all this stuff? If all the scenarios you quoted come true THE WORLD ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE and i don't care where you have your money. China sits on close to 100 billion US dollars and almost a trillion dollars in US bonds. Collapsing the dollar would collapse our AND their whole system. Just watch as in less than a year the Gold bubble will collapse as well. People always trying to scare everyone into buying their book, investment, watch their broadcast, or be in their therapy. People need to to get off the internet and 24 hour a day news programs and go for a hike, or play with their kids.

The SMALL part was sarcastic, but I guess you not understanding this SHOWS YOUR TRUE IGNORANCE. Oh wait a second, maybe you didn't get what I stated.......IT SHOWS YOUR TRUE IGNORANCE. Get some sleep Sean Hanity...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Change....YEAHHHHH

The best part when Bush ended his 2nd term was when his Sec of the Treasury Paulson helped his banking buddies get huge bonuses, even though those companies were failing. There was NO oversight under Bush, and his cronies allowed all of the Country Club CEOs and CFOs to make extra money while they were ruining the economy with risky deals. That will CHANGE---and even if it is slight, it is a win against corporate greed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back