• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta is getting ready to hire!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So in order to "update" your app at Delta, you have to rejoin AIRAPPS?

Seeing as how it was some $50 a year and no airlines hiring, I let it expire so I could use that $50 for beer money.

Something is definitly afoot!

So in order to "update" your app at Delta, you have to rejoin AIRAPPS?

Seeing as how it was some $50 a year and no airlines hiring, I let it expire so I could use that $50 for beer money.

You can apply to one airline for no charge. I beleive that you have to start a new account to do that. DAL did that so that pilots could apply to DAL and not pay.

Also yes, Plato's son is here and a great guy, like his father.

Just wait, after SOC, Anderson will change his good will and about 700 to 1200 Pilots will hit the street. Sorry, with the O man in charge it will get worse before it gets better. I haven't updated my profile, but I worry that I'll be on the street. DC9....FO.... Save ...Save ...Save...I am not feeling good on this one.

Don't update it, stay where you are others will be happy you made that choice.

Hi!

DAL getting ready to hire, as is Air Wisconsin, and Emirates.

ATI had new-hire classes, as will Southern Air and USA Jet.

Comair will be recalling after Xmas, Eagle and (the old) Citation Shares are recalling now. Atlas already recalled some, with only a few left on the street.

cliff
NBO

Just wait, after SOC, Anderson will change his good will and about 700 to 1200 Pilots will hit the street. Sorry, with the O man in charge it will get worse before it gets better. I haven't updated my profile, but I worry that I'll be on the street. DC9....FO.... Save ...Save ...Save...I am not feeling good on this one.

Why are you so negative? What was the point of your post? Did you really think that you were adding to the conversation? Somehow Obama is going to do something that causes you to be hired, then furloughed? What's it like walking around with such a miserable demeanor?

No 9s or Airbi

check out the delta pilot app webpage now, its been adjusted again to further expand on potential hiring. Last week it said they werent hiring just taking updates and now its a totally different tune. Things to ponder....

http://www.deltajobs.net/pilot_qualifications.htm
The 9s and Airbi aren't listed on the site. I guess new hires can't go to the 9 or Airbi. :D Never heard of a "new hire" fence LOL.

The 9s and Airbi aren't listed on the site. I guess new hires can't go to the 9 or Airbi. :D Never heard of a "new hire" fence LOL.

yeah i noticed that as well. They havent adjusted that on there yet but they did open the app window back up which is the big change. None the less lets hope its a sign for good things to come.

Delta doesn't have Airbus and DC9's NWA does. Until SOC happens Delta can't hire into aircraft that aren't on their certificate. If NWA was hiring we would see the 9 and bus...this is my best guess.

Delta doesn't have Airbus and DC9's NWA does. Until SOC happens Delta can't hire into aircraft that aren't on their certificate. If NWA was hiring we would see the 9 and bus...this is my best guess.

Delta controls hiring at NWA, they can hire into any airplane they want. I think it's an HR/IT issue.

Latest resources

Back