• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta has mid contract improvement TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the DAL MEC met today and took stand ups completely off the table. We get the pay raises without split duty periods. Sorry Box Office, looks like we don't have to give concessions. Idiot

^^ Like ^^ (if true)

Good for you guys

Let us know when you get a crj-900 bid, sell outs
;)

Democracy in action. Split duty periods have been dropped from this TA... good or bad, it's a good sign that the MEC quickly listened and took it out of the TA. Looking forward to the roadshows.

tail

I'm not calling for concessions. I'm saying if we truly want to take the regional flying back, we have to take the good with the bad. I'm willing to bite the bullet if it makes outsourced flying go away faster. That's all I'm saying.

Thanks for calling me an idiot. That's what makes FI "great". Now back to lurking.

There is nothing unsafe about naps. You have to treat it like you work the night shift. You rest in the daytime and work at night.

At ASA you have to have a two digit seniority number to hold Naps. I'll bet Naps go senior at Delta.

You fly 35 hours a month and they pay you 85 hours of credit roughly. You are home every day.

Just my 2 cents.

I find it very odd that Genital has not put his stamp on this thread. Wonder why that is? For someone who pretends to be a Delta pilot who knows it all, this is obviously waaaay out of his comfort zone. Instead, he is wasting his time arguing with a dispatcher about where Skywest is cutting EMB routes. Funny.

I find it very odd that Genital has not put his stamp on this thread. Wonder why that is? For someone who pretends to be a Delta pilot who knows it all, this is obviously waaaay out of his comfort zone. Instead, he is wasting his time arguing with a dispatcher about where Skywest is cutting EMB routes. Funny.

Thanks Percy, this thread looked tired anyway, and an ASA (XJT) pilot giving his view on naps just didn't seem interesting to me at this point. I'm glad that the CDO (nap) portion was excluded at the last moment, but disappointed with the delay in implementation of other parts, like the 5:15 ADG (average day guarantee) that doesn't start until November. Delta gets reserve rule changes now, but arguably the best part for the line pilots gets delayed for months.

There were a couple other good things for the group overall, like dumping the difference between reserve and line holder when it comes to credit for each trip. That never really seemed fair, so that was a good change. The A330 pilots will keep crew rest facilities (or add them below deck if they don't currently have them (some A330-200s do now I believe), which is also good. Overall, not terrible.

Thanks Percy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just because they "worked" at NWA, doesnt mean they will work for us.

12 day International trips "worked" there but here? They just plain blow.

Thanks Percy, this thread looked tired anyway, and an ASA (XJT) pilot giving his view on naps just didn't seem interesting to me at this point. I'm glad that the CDO (nap) portion was excluded at the last moment, but disappointed with the delay in implementation of other parts, like the 5:15 ADG (average day guarantee) that doesn't start until November. Delta gets reserve rule changes now, but arguably the best part for the line pilots gets delayed for months.

There were a couple other good things for the group overall, like dumping the difference between reserve and line holder when it comes to credit for each trip. That never really seemed fair, so that was a good change. The A330 pilots will keep crew rest facilities (or add them below deck if they don't currently have them (some A330-200s do now I believe), which is also good. Overall, not terrible.

Thanks Percy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

For once, I agree with GL. They company is spiking the football after this latest "deal". You can bet your 6 that if there was a paycut, it would be in the computer the next day.

Ok, takes them 5 months to program a computer? Either ALPA was complicit on covering managements lack of hiring or they just got taken behind the woodshed.

Should have gotten retro pay while they drag their feet lookin to program the computer. This company makes 10 million a week......keep that in mind.

Latest resources

Back