• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta has mid contract improvement TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For once, I agree with GL. They company is spiking the football after this latest "deal". You can bet your 6 that if there was a paycut, it would be in the computer the next day.

Ok, takes them 5 months to program a computer? Either ALPA was complicit on covering managements lack of hiring or they just got taken behind the woodshed.

Should have gotten retro pay while they drag their feet lookin to program the computer. This company makes 10 million a week......keep that in mind.

You trying to be funny here? For once?

For once, I agree with GL. They company is spiking the football after this latest "deal". You can bet your 6 that if there was a paycut, it would be in the computer the next day.

Ok, takes them 5 months to program a computer? Either ALPA was complicit on covering managements lack of hiring or they just got taken behind the woodshed.

Should have gotten retro pay while they drag their feet lookin to program the computer. This company makes 10 million a week......keep that in mind.

Ha! Sounds like you have the same IT department that we do. :)

Bubba

Any delay and your hotel sit gets screwed over and you are not going to rest. Believe me, the way we schedule our jets, by the last flight of the day, you are delayed.

This "win" reeks of the "NO MORE 11 hour three days" (sure because now you will stop out to the west coast for a block of 1310) wooohooooo

I believe you have to get the scheduled rest no matter how late you run. We stopped doing stand ups for that reason. Now they just don't make sense anymore.

uh-oh.....Mercyful is feeling left out....

Nobody taking the flamebait off his hook.

Let's see...You responded to my comment, making you the main taker of the "flamebait"

Cannot make this stuff up.

Tough talk Box Office about taking that outsourced regional flying back. Let me guess you spent about 2 or 3 years in the right seat of a regional and then got to check the female box and get on at Delta.

Latest resources

Back