• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really to understand the scope issues and how the burden has been placed solely on junior mainline pilots before submitting a comment as you did.

Recommend that you return to the Frac. boards

No, I do understand how the junior mainline guys are in the crosshairs (yet again). What I am saying is, its okay to look out for one's own individual interests, that's the capitalist way; we should all just use a little more tact and not wish ill will on anyone just out of spite. You know, the golden rule and all that...

No, I do understand how the junior mainline guys are in the crosshairs (yet again). What I am saying is, its okay to look out for one's own individual interests, that's the capitalist way; we should all just use a little more tact and not wish ill will on anyone just out of spite. You know, the golden rule and all that...

Maybe less RJs would mean more mainline jobs to cover for them? Ever consider that idea? I don't see where The General actually said "regional pilots should hit the streets." Reading it again it said "park the planes." Didn't he say earlier that Delta was going to replace some RJ routes with DC9s this Summer? Wouldn't that be a good thing, since mainline planes pay more? You sir, are myopic. Lee has it right.

DAL is working on plans if this flu gets ugly.(smart thing to do) IMHO it could mean 500 hitting the streets quickly, but they are being very conservative for the time being.

As for what may happen....
General do you have good information on this?
Other sources are saying that this has not been asked by management, yet....

DAL is working on plans if this flu gets ugly.(smart thing to do) IMHO it could mean 500 hitting the streets quickly, but they are being very conservative for the time being.

But we have furlough protection in our contract......(sigh)

Hopefully that is from both the north and south. Not from one group alone (pre-soc)....

There is no cheap way to do an early out for a South guy. It will be offered to all, but it will target a specific group.

It is a real possibility. It will come when and where it is needed. If they do it, it is for survival. We have bigger fish to fry and than do an orderly displacement to furlough.
Trust me, it could get real bad.

It is a real possibility. It will come when and where it is needed. If they do it, it is for survival. We have bigger fish to fry and than do an orderly displacement to furlough.
Trust me, it could get real bad.

It can't be that bad ACL....You have been telling us ASA and CMR folks that a flowthrough is a good deal because of all the movement that is coming.....Surely you aren't worried....Why would you try and sell a flowthrough?

ACl sometimes you crack me up. The swine flu uproar is nothing more than a joke. More people died in the us today from j walking at the wrong time. More sensationalism from the press. It will die and pass....no one in the company is talking about furloughing anyone over this. And no its not going to get bad....quit adding fuel to the imaginary fire.

Latest resources

Back