• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and TPG looking into AMR Corp bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man you guys sure like to beat down a pilot who operates flights for Delta. Beating down others to make yourself feel good kind of night?

For a regional pilot to claim to be a Delta pilot is a falsification, nothing less.

Saying you fly for Delta when actually flying for a feeder of Delta is kind of like saying you play for the Atlanta Braves when you are playing for their AAA team.

Man you guys sure like to beat down a pilot who operates flights for Delta. Beating down others to make yourself feel good kind of night?

Beat down? It seems obvious that there is some "TIC" going on in his posts. He knows he doesn't fly for DELTA, and he continually states he can't wait to fly MD80s (no MD80s at Delta, only MD88s and MD90s) at his current DCI affilliate. He can be proud that he flies feed for DL if he wants, but he has to actually get hired first to say the same at his next job. No disrespect, just the truth.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

But he/she is flying Delta routes that they gave away because of a bad contract, right? If you're doing Delta flying, your kind of a Delta pilot, right? Just less buttons and glitter and gold on the uniform, right?

That's fine if you want to say you fly for Delta, just don't forget to add Connection at the end. Or Express if you're United or US Airways. I get it, you're average Joe doesn't know who Skywest or Air Wisconsin is. If you're talking to other pilots though, you definitely don't work for Delta. Tired of hearing some ****************************** brag about flying for Fed Ex, when he flies a Cessna Caravan. When I used to fly cargo in a Chieftain, I never said I flew for UPS.

The paint says Delta. Aren't you [Fubijaakr] the pilot that likes the deny jumpseat to carriers your airline has an agreement with?

Yeah, but he's teaching them a valuable lesson (although not necessarily the one he THINKS he's teaching). Besides, we don't talk about that on FI anymore. He's stopped bragging about it, and we stopped beating on him for being a no-integrity, power-abusing putz. I'm sure he still does it; but that's okay, we all still think he's a no-integrity, power-abusing putz. We just don't TALK about it anymore. Get it?

Bubba

P.S. Oops! A little thread creep again... hope we don't get "moderated!" :0

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back