• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and TPG looking into AMR Corp bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Throw in an app. Hiring may occur late this year or early next year. That MD88 is just waiting for you.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Do to some sadastic nature of mine, I'm actually hoping for a DC-9 spot. Why not? It's the last bastion of true airlinedom. Smoke, noise, and all.......

Not only that, but I promised the General we'd fly togeather. What can I say- I'm a fan......

If there is a "Connection" anywhere on your aircraft, there is no affilliation with DAL in any way shape or form. We're just slaves to an underclass wrought with misery, abuse, and lack of respect.

Then you're a Delta wannabe, not a Delta pilot. Period.

My ID says delta my plane says Delta the bag carts say Delta the passengers I fly bought a ticket to fly Delta ... I fly for Delta

So Mr deny jumpseat , do you deny the Horizon pilots jump seat ?

My ID says delta my plane says Delta the bag carts say Delta the passengers I fly bought a ticket to fly Delta ... I fly for Delta

they might all say delta, but what does your resume say?

you go to a fed ex interview and they ask you who you fly for.....will you say delta? :rolleyes:

Is the word "connection" anywhere on your plane?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dont hate the player hate the game. Delta is the one giving me the flying and puts Delta on my ID

But it doesn't ONLY say Delta. You are missing the part about CONNECTION. Keep it going though, everyone loves it. Someday, if you throw in an app, you may get your chance to interview, unless you are the grandfathered Compass guys, who get to flow up without an interview. Good luck!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Man you guys sure like to beat down a pilot who operates flights for Delta. Beating down others to make yourself feel good kind of night?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back