Delta and TPG looking into AMR Corp bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahahaha

If you're not on a heavy, then you're a DC pilot too, just with seniority voting rights- dont think for a second that senior DALpA pilots won't sell you out for a nickel OYS
Keep it up outer limits - I love it-

You love it? If I'm not on a heavy then I am a DC pilot too? What? I can bid a heavy now in NYC, but I choose not to. Can a DCI pilot? Uh, nope.

Why would senior pilots sell us junior guys out when we are very profitable and this is supposed to be a "restoration" contract from better contracts in the recent past? A lot of your post above has problems with it, but at least you love it.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Only trouble with this train of thought is there are lots less heavy pilots than narrow body. Plus you have know idea what you are talking about, mid seniority and jr guys run the show here..

Freudian slip?
;)

Dalpa allowed even more scope in 2007-
After being the biggest outsourcing offenders
I hope I don't know what I'm talking about, but until dalpa pilots choose to take responsibility for their role in killing this career and show some commitment to the hard work that is rolling back outsourcing- I'm going to keep calling dalpa pilots sellouts.

You are what you are, until you aren't

Do you connect delta passengers? Then yes- you're a DC pilot. Do you see what's wrong in having so many of your delta pilots on separate seniority lists, whipsawed against each other, with no voting rights? The very definition of disenfranchised. 2nd class citizens flying routes that used to be dalpa routes, and you defend it like a good boy?
Just do as your told OYS, dalpa nos what they are doing
Why would senior pilots sell out junior pilots at any time? -A: bc they only care about themselves and can't see the whole picture of how they help undermine their own wages.
Just feel good that sold out, disenfranchised pilots accept virgin wages in droves to get out from under the myopic thumb of dalpa- maybe if you didn't have half of your domestic flying done by connection pilots not on your list, there wouldn't be so many willing to fly at wages that undercut you.

You love it? If I'm not on a heavy then I am a DC pilot too? What? I can bid a heavy now in NYC, but I choose not to. Can a DCI pilot? Uh, nope.

Why would senior pilots sell us junior guys out when we are very profitable and this is supposed to be a "restoration" contract from better contracts in the recent past? A lot of your post above has problems with it, but at least you love it.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

The paint says Delta.

Actually it says Delta Connection. And your paycheck probably says Comair, Mesaba, or Gojets. I'm guessing Gojets.

Can somebody buy a ticket on delta and expect that a delta pilot will be flying them?
They should, but they can't - and that's the scam.

Can somebody buy a ticket on delta and expect that a delta pilot will be flying them?
They should, but they can't - and that's the scam.

That's not allowed anymore on the internet. It has to say who is actually flying the plane. Just like Southwest to Guadalajara, on Volaris.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Latest resources

Back