Delta and TPG looking into AMR Corp bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never pass governmental approval.

I seem to recall that when AA bought TWA out of bankruptcy they were able to by-pass government anti-trust review because bankruptcy law exempts, or at least puts a lower standard on government anti-trust review if the company being acquired is bankrupt. While UAL-US Air was nixed because US Air was not in bankruptcy at the time and subject to government approval.

anybody remember what the deal was with this?

You are a Delta Connection pilot. Have a great day.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Hahahaha

If you're not on a heavy, then you're a DC pilot too, just with seniority voting rights- dont think for a second that senior DALpA pilots won't sell you out for a nickel OYS
Keep it up outer limits - I love it-

Hahahaha

If you're not on a heavy, then you're a DC pilot too, just with seniority voting rights- dont think for a second that senior DALpA pilots won't sell you out for a nickel OYS
Keep it up outer limits - I love it-

Only trouble with this train of thought is there are lots less heavy pilots than narrow body. Plus you have know idea what you are talking about, mid seniority and jr guys run the show here..

You are a Delta Connection pilot. Have a great day.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

The ticket my passengers buy says Delta. I am as much of a Delta pilot as you are. If anything your side should be trying to make it one seniority list . Soon my side will have all the flying.

Plus you have know idea what you are talking about, mid seniority and jr guys run the show here..

Now there's a surprise!

The ticket my passengers buy says Delta. I am as much of a Delta pilot as you are. If anything your side should be trying to make it one seniority list . Soon my side will have all the flying.

Now THAT'S funny. What does the paint on your airplane say? What does your paycheck say? Bet it isn't DELTA.

But, whatever, Ace...what time is it on your HUGE watch?

Now THAT'S funny. What does the paint on your airplane say? What does your paycheck say? Bet it isn't DELTA.

But, whatever, Ace...what time is it on your HUGE watch?

The paint says Delta. Aren't you the pilot that likes the deny jumpseat to carriers your airline has an agreement with?

Do you let the Horizon pilots jumpseat?

Latest resources

Back