• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While in the cockpit, two male delta pilots fart at the same time.

Each looks at the other and says "Ooops. I'm not allowed to tell that joke."

While in the cockpit, two male delta pilots fart at the same time.

Each looks at the other and says "Ooops. I'm not allowed to tell that joke."

TYhat one makes no sense.

That one is stupid.

That one is not funny at all! You can do better than that.

Heard some good news today! Comair pilots are going to get 3 months pay when they are all fired. What does that equal, around $3600? You all are not worth it. Wind check please. "Tower this is Comair, I need a progressive to the right runway please."

Carpie, while you are getting that wind check, could you get a little spell check too?!

What's the difference between a Comair pilot and a Delta pilot?
The Comair pilot doesn't beat his wife to within an inch of her life and rape her in front of his children. You might consider that, carpie.

Q: How can you spot a Delta pilot at an S&M party?

A: He's the one wearing the double-breasted gimp outfit.

I have no real beef with DL pilots as I hitch rides on them a lot and they have always been accomadating... However I must say the windcheck thing is kind of silly. I never cared until this one day a few months ago, last leg of a trip, landed on 28, and were holding short of 27L. After waiting for an obscene amount of time for a break in arrivals so we could cross, they finally said our callsign in preparation to clear us to cross. MID-sentence, tower gets cutoff with "windcheck" from some DL aircraft on approach. Since the transmission was blocked, said DL guy jumps back on quickly and says it again. In the time it took for the DL guy to repeat himself after jumbling up the frequency and the tower to read back the wind for this clown, he was too close and we had to wait another 5 minutes to cross.

Don't you guys have a wind barb or does the airplane not crab or something?

Last edited:
What's the difference between a Comair pilot and a Delta pilot?
The Comair pilot doesn't beat his wife to within an inch of her life and rape her in front of his children. You might consider that, carpie.

How can you spot a Comair pilot?

He is the one getting ready to takeoff on a 2000 foot runway!

Have you guys started your unemployment benefits yet?

I have no real beef with DL pilots as I hitch rides on them a lot and they have always been accomadating... However I must say the windcheck thing is kind of silly. I never cared until this one day a few months ago, last leg of a trip, landed on 28, and were holding short of 27L. After waiting for an obscene amount of time for a break in arrivals so we could cross, they finally said our callsign in preparation to clear us to cross. MID-sentence, tower gets cutoff with "windcheck" from some DL aircraft on approach. Since the transmission was blocked, said DL guy jumps back on quickly and says it again. In the time it took for the DL guy to repeat himself after jumbling up the frequency and the tower to read back the wind for this clown, he was too close and we had to wait another 5 minutes to cross.

Don't you guys have a wind barb or does the airplane not crab or something?

Don't you guys have a compass on your aircraft?

Latest resources

Back