• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, this thread started as a nothing but bashing Delta pilots in the form of jokes. Then it turns into Delta Vs Comair. I think it's gone on enough! I quit!

Ok, this thread started as a nothing but bashing Delta pilots in the form of jokes. Then it turns into Delta Vs Comair. I think it's gone on enough! I quit!

Oh!!!

You'll be back.

You'll be back, I say!!!!

It's a train wreck!!

It's two girls and one cup!!

You don't want to look, but you will!!!!

You will!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. I'm sure a few Comair pilots will be glad to leave acarpe a copy of this thread laying around in the crew room in LGA. :laugh:

Ah yes! A Comair puke that is so ashamed of where he works! How typical! Unlike the Comair pukes on furlough, I found a damn good job while I was out! Still doing it today in addition to Delta! Thank You! My wife needs someone capable of making a descent salary! You could not make her car payment! As far as personality, I would take a good look at yours pal! Maybe that is the reason you are forced to work in the minor leauges at the worst airline in America! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Loser!!! Get those apps filled out at MacD's!
HAH!!! shows how much you know. Obviously you've never heard of PSA

No problem. I'm sure a few Comair pilots will be glad to leave acarpe a copy of this thread laying around in the crew room in LGA. :laugh:

You sure could not miss it in that closet you all call a crew room. 100 sq feet, two stools. You can tell that management does not want to put any money into it. Why should they? From what I hear, the whole airline is going under first oif next year!!!

(Think DL191), "Wind Check Cletus!!!"

Captain: "Do you have a 10-9 page for this airport?"

Co-pilot: "No, do you have one?"

Captain: "I have 2000 hours total time. I'm a BAD Ass Comair Pilot. I never use the 10-9 page. I memorized every airport layout."

Co-Pilot: "This runway looks strange, should it have lights on?"

Captain: I don't need any lights to know where the runway is."

WIND CHECK, WIND CHECK, PROGRESSIVE TAXI PLEASE!!!

HAH!!! shows how much you know. Obviously you've never heard of PSA

PSA is way better than Comair. Comair's ontime ranking is the worst in the entire country! PSA will still be in business next year, Comair will be nothing but a RJDC memory! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Flip that burger, drain those fries. Collect unemployment. hahahahahahahaha.

WHAT???!!!

Still no star rating???

Latest resources

Back