Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI - 100, 50-Seaters and All Turboprops To Go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This wont happen....please reference last weeks vote to have the CPZ pilot group divested from the DAL MEC...this was an obvious step in the WRONG direction. This vote was a move away from recovering RJ flying to the mainline....

You don't seem to understand. Now that we will have an A320/19 base in SLC, it will be easier to fly them from MSP to Montana, and then ONTO SLC. Those are the plans for the Summertime. That would mean the busses would also start in SLC and then go onto MSP from Montana. And, Compass does fly to Montana in the Winter, but are replaced by Mainline in late Spring all the way to early Fall.

One more thing, I am pretty sure CPZ was supposed to have their own MEC within 365 or so days after the announcement of the DL/NWA merger. They have known about this for a long time coming.

Bye Bye---General Lee

"The mechanics were not able to stop the plane in time" That was a MX taxi you idiot. And guess what, you can Google til mom has your snack ready and won"t find a single pilot related crash. Us and Quantas someone told me. But I know you will always think that we are ********************. I just hope guys like you get what you deserve and 99% of you do. God, your neighbors must love you

That is NOT what you said, and I called you on it. An accident is an accident. YOU WERE WRONG. And, it is Qantas, not what you spelled. You need to go to Mankato St University and buy a clue.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Is that how you defend your stupidity by sayiing everyone is wasted??? The people that need to know about the online guy already do!! It's a good song you should give it a listen>> Brad Paisley. I think you are the "So much better online guy"

I thought you were a Taylor Swift fan? How about Hannah Montana? I bet you love her a bunch! It's time for you to get your hands out of your pants and again search for a clue. You have been out matched here from the start, and are sinking fast, and to top it off you sound like a tard.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's only an accident if the was intent to or actually flew. MX were the only folks on board. No passengers.

It's only an accident if the was intent to or actually flew. MX were the only folks on board. No passengers.

It is still called an accident, actually a "Hull Loss Accident", which still has it's own category. Here is the definition according to Wikipedia, and it was stated that way in the top part of the example.

"an accident in which the damage to the aircraft is such that it must be written off, or in which the plane is destroyed is called a hull loss accident".

How would an insurance company describe it? An "ooopsy dooopsy?"
Good old tard Budd wasn't specific, he just stated Mesaba never had an "accident" in 65 years, and that was incorrect.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
It is still called an accident, actually a "Hull Loss Accident", which still has it's own category. Here is the definition according to Wikipedia, and it was stated that way in the top part of the example.

The FAIL is strong in this one...

NTSB 830.2 said:
"Aircraft accident" means an occurrence associated with the operation of an aircraft which takes place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight and all such persons have disembarked, and in which any person suffers death or serious injury, or in which the aircraft receives substantial damage.

http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx/49cfr830.html

Besides, your own source (the one involving a maintenance taxi ground incident that you're trying to make into an accident) wasn't even investigated by the NTSB...

True there were no "passengers" however both flight attendands and the first officer that were to fly that plane when it got back to the gate were onboard in the back. The captain was standing on the jet bridge (or more accurately trying to run back up it) And they suffered injuries from this incident.

"an accident in which the damage to the aircraft is such that it must be written off, or in which the plane is destroyed is called a hull loss accident".

How would an insurance company describe it? An "ooopsy dooopsy?"
Good old tard Budd wasn't specific, he just stated Mesaba never had an "accident" in 65 years, and that was incorrect.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You didn't just source Wikipedia did you?

You didn't just source Wikipedia did you?

Why yes, yes I did. I even stated that. It is better than making up stuff, which some people do on here. And, I gave a reference.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back