Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI - 100, 50-Seaters and All Turboprops To Go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who ever said that less RJ's mean more mainline jobs? I just don't get that logic. Maybe management want less RJ's, and also less mainline jets. That's lose - lose. I'm not sure I ever see management at XYZ airline replacing an RJ with a 737 or MD80, just so we can all make more money and grasp the golden ring at the mainline. It's a nice thought, but does not hold logic. And to think that managements will just place RJ's at mainline at 50%-75% more pay is just plain lunacy.

You will see more RJs replaced in ATL with DC9s after our certificates are merged. We are going to place them on routes that compete directly with Airtran 717s. A 50 seater cannot compete with a 717. Those 50 seaters will either get parked or go to work at United. Sounds great.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm all for the semi. Oh and Private Wee, just why is it that Comair 'kind of deserves it'? Just checking.

General, hopefully you get hit by a semi soon or better yet your entire family!!!!!!! Retard!! FO!!! You landed on M taxiway!! I knew that was you!!! You want to slam Mesaba you better be up to it P@@ssy!!!! We have pretty thick skin after all your BS!! Delta cancels all overseas flights do to swine flu epidemic. That would be the most awesome headline ever!!! Mesaba would still fly the 53 nm routes. Getting hit by a train would be fine too. I heard you have never been in a cockpit and never left your parents house. Is that true???? Your that kid in the Brad Paisley song>>

This is actually a funny post. Must be boring in LaCrosse tonight! At least you know Pierre will be "funner" for you tomorrow night. Say hi to your toothless best friend there.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hit by a semi? What? Come on now hoser, you sound drunk. And NO, I was not on that Rio flight. I just came back today from a great Germany trip. The food was fantastic. Have a great one.

Also, you have a better chance of moving back into your parent's house than I do. Enjoy that.

Bye Bye---General Lee
I don't drink. If I drank I would have 13000+ post on FI!!!!

I'm all for the semi. Oh and Private Wee, just why is it that Comair 'kind of deserves it'? Just checking.

Ask Ford and company. (including Lawson) That kind of attitude is remembered by all.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hit by a semi? What? Come on now hoser, you sound drunk. And NO, I was not on that Rio flight. I just came back today from a great Germany trip. The food was fantastic. Have a great one.

Also, you have a better chance of moving back into your parent's house than I do. Enjoy that.

Bye Bye---General Lee
My parents are dead and were great Americans. You belong in that Bay in Cuba because you hate Americans!!! IF we get your real name you will have some troubles with customs and TSA!!! Call MGMT with your concerns you POS!! We are feeding our families and flying for Mesaba and damn happy I am not sitting next to you!! Call RA with your concerns and quit calling everyone that doesn't bow to you jerks!!! You probably treat those Germans real nice, is that where your terrorist cell is??? Why do you hate all of us??? F@@cking IDIOT!!!!!!!! Your the next BUD GUY song.. "So much better online guy". Can't wait>

Last edited:
My parents are dead and were great Americans. You belong in that Bay in Cuba because you hate Americans!!! IF we get your real name you will have some troubles with customs and TSA!!! Call MGMT with your concerns you POS!! We are feeding our families and flying for Mesaba and damn happy I am not sitting next to you!! Call RA with your concerns and quit calling everyone that doesn't bow to you jerks!!! You probably treat those Germans real nice, is that where your terrorist cell is??? Why do you hate all of us??? F@@cking IDIOT!!!!!!!! Your the next BUD GUY song.. "So much better online guy". Can't wait>

I like this guy!!! Welcome aboard.

I like this guy!!! Welcome aboard.
Thanks I think General is one of RA's bitches trying to stir the pot and has never been on an airplane. He has never left his apartment in Dunwoody. Am I close there General. Mr. "So much better online guy" Take a deep breath and think about what RA would want you to say. Calm down. Ok NOW!!!!

Last edited:
Fred "Greed" was Fred Reid, our President at Delta at the time. He thought businessmen wanted "frequency", and parked a lot of the mainline birds and then added 50 seat RJs. Fred then left DL to go start Virgin America, where he DID NOT add any 50 seaters. I guess he learned his lesson while watching Delta go down the toilet. Richard Anderson is now trying to clean up Fred's mess.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Found this post what did I tell you!!! There you go. In 25 years I have never seen or talked to a POS like this and you all know there have been a few but nothing like this. General reminds me of those penny stock scams on pink sheet stocks.

........................................................Does Feta cheese really come from goats?

Latest resources

Back