• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dangerous Capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it is a very valid point. Colgan fly's under they Continental system where my family flies and I deadhead. I don't want this situation going on in the cockpit of one of those flights.

Nope. Naming his workplace is strictly a d!ck move, messing with the career of a fellow pilot for giggles. Problematic pilots exist at all carriers... are you really going to refuse a Colgan deadhead because of a story you heard on FlightInfo about one pilot? I seriously doubt it...

That's what happened to me. I take absolutely NOTHING now. I got in a huge blow up recently with a guy - I won't go into specifics, but it involved compliance with procedure. It ain't my first. Problem is - anytime I get into an argument I overreact now due to what happened before.

Trust me - take care of this guy sooner rather than later. Don't wait until you get to walk around a piece of scorched ground like I did (BTW he almost hit a house with 7 people in it - the house did burn but they all got out).

Was it a Seneca by chance? Initials J.G.?

He has been very vocal about where he works. If he did not want anybody to know where he worked he should have posted under a different name or deal with it outside of a public web board.

I think you should order a code RED.

A pillow case and about seven or eitght oranges in it will do the job. Then it will be your word agains his, the oranges will not leave bruises or so I have been told.

:uzi:

This thread is BS. This loser is either 80for80 or a wannabe. Read some of his previous posts. He is a drama queen trying to create discussion so he has some online friends. Whar a poser!? YGTBSM.

Last edited:
He has been very vocal about where he works. If he did not want anybody to know where he worked he should have posted under a different name or deal with it outside of a public web board.

Here's one of his many posts about where he works....9L is Colgan.

I was jumping a ride the other day on Continental and they ran me through CASS and I was in there! It was a shock to me AND the gate agent. I'm on the US Airways side of 9L, so unless CASS is officially online with us, there is no way I should have been in there. Anyone have a definitive answer?Shy

This thread is BS. This loser is either 80for80 or a wannabe. Read some of his previous posts. He is a drama queen trying to create discussion so he has some online friends. Whar a poser!? YGTBSM.
Cid,

What is your deal? Having a hard time believing that someone can be this big of a prick? You have no idea, and I don't expect you to because you haven't flown with this guy. I have turned to this board for advice in this case because I feel that I have no moral support at my current company for this particular situation. I have it, and I'll move on. I'm amazed, you've been here since '04 and only posted 22 times... and my concerns about a dangerous pilot elicits a post from you?

Oh, thanks for the low-blow on Amy. You're a real piece of work.

Shy

This thread is BS. This loser is either 80for80 or a wannabe. Read some of his previous posts. He is a drama queen trying to create discussion so he has some online friends. Amy Krueger!? YGTBSM.

You're a sick, twisted individual.

Here's one of his many posts about where he works...

Nice work, Ace Ventura. The point wasn't to get people with too much time on their hands to figure out where I work, where I'm based, who I am, who he is, or any other information. A lot of people know who I am on here, they know where I work, and about other very personal information on me (as El Cid so gallantly proved). That's not the point. I wanted people to focus on the issue at hand and keep this thread off the radar of management (who keep up-to-date on company posts by searching for their company name using the search feature). By keeping the company name off the message board, I could have the (mostly) intelligent discussion I've had with the (mostly) good people of FI. Next time, keep all that useful information to yourself, or finish the job (I know you can do it) and give everyone the WHOLE picture:

--ShyFlyGuy's Info--
Name: (I've used it in a previous post)
Address: (Google me, it's in there somewhere)
Phone: (Keep Googling)
Company: (I know you know this one, but is there more?)
Age: (You might have to look a little harder for this, but don't give up now.)
Personal Info: (Talk to El Cid, he'll give you all the dirt.)

Latest resources

Back