DALPA Conflict of Interest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly4hire

FDJ2 has been tentatively identified as a member of DALPA's communications Committee. Much of the rhetoric here (as well as the ALPA National Board) has been an orchestrated spin campaign to manipulate the public status of the NWA pilots and franchise in favor of a DALPA perspective.

Copies of postings on ALPA web boards have appeared in negotiations (and arbitration?) previously.

Is the DALPA Comm Cmte creating their own supposedly anonymous PR and then submitting it as evidence to support their case? If so I would hope any such evidence be deemed inadmissible.

FDJ2, please respond - yes or no - are you a member of DALPA's Comm Cmte?

If so I think it would be appropiate for you to recuse yourself for the remainder of the SLI process.

Last edited:

If so I think it would be appropiate for you to recuse yourself for the remainder of the SLI process.

a single member of the Comm Cmte does not equal the official voice of the pilot group, does it?

This is America. Let him speak his mind.

FDJ2 has been tentatively identified as a member of DALPA's communications Committee. Much of the rhetoric here (as well as the ALPA National Board) has been an orchestrated spin campaign to manipulate the public status of the NWA pilots and franchise in favor of a DALPA perspective.

Copies of postings on ALPA web boards have appeared in negotiations (and arbitration?) previously.

Is the DALPA Comm Cmte creating their own supposedly anonymous PR and then submitting it as evidence to support their case? If so I would hope any such evidence be deemed inadmissible.

It is not true, and you are pathetic. Waaaahhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :crying: :crying:

Give me a break. Get over it. I think that you are stabbing at shadows.
Just because he is informed, does not mean that it is a conspiracy.
Back to morning coffee.

It is not true, and you are pathetic. Waaaahhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :crying: :crying:

Good if true. Former member? As to crying, I can't wait to see the wailing when a truly fair list is actually negotiated or ruled upon.

I'm glad most of the DAL pilots I know and have met are not the @assh@le you appear to be.

Does the DAL pref bid system have a avoid emplyee# command like ours does? If it does I bet you are or will be on it.

Give me a break. Get over it. I think that you are stabbing at shadows.
Just because he is informed, does not mean that it is a conspiracy.
Back to morning coffee.

ACL,

The Comm Cmte is the public voice of the MEC, and if voicing opinions to sway sentiment on a public message board under a pseudonym, I and (would venture others) would consider it of questionable ethics.

We all are free to express our opinions, but those in positions of leadership have a representational responsibility that often precludes participation in this type of media.

I'd like to see FDJ2 answer for himself, which I'm sure he can rationally in an unemotional manner.

Good if true. Former member? As to crying, I can't wait to see the wailing when a truly fair list is actually negotiated or ruled upon.

I'm glad most of the DAL pilots I know and have met are not the @assh@le you appear to be.

Does the DAL pref bid system have a avoid emplyee# command like ours does? If it does I bet you are or will be on it.

Waaaahhhh, waaaahhhh, waaaahhhhh.:crying: :crying:

The Delta pilot was mean to me mommy. I don't want to play anymore. Waaahhh, waaaahhhhhh, waaahhhh :crying: :crying:

ACL didn't mind flying with me, did you ACL?

No crying from me as long as the list is fair. It doesn't even have to go my way to be considered fair in my book.

No, actually it was fun. I was not sure if you knew I knew who you were.:rolleyes:

I didn't know that you knew who I was, and I didn't know who you were until somebody else we both know told me that I knew who you were, but just didn't know it.

Wait, I know flys response: waaaahhhh, wwwaaahhhhh :crying: :crying:

Latest resources

Back