• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DALPA Conflict of Interest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FDJ2 has been tentatively identified as a member of DALPA's communications Committee. Much of the rhetoric here (as well as the ALPA National Board) has been an orchestrated spin campaign to manipulate the public status of the NWA pilots and franchise in favor of a DALPA perspective.

Copies of postings on ALPA web boards have appeared in negotiations (and arbitration?) previously.

Is the DALPA Comm Cmte creating their own supposedly anonymous PR and then submitting it as evidence to support their case? If so I would hope any such evidence be deemed inadmissible.

FDJ2, please respond - yes or no - are you a member of DALPA's Comm Cmte?

If so I think it would be appropiate for you to recuse yourself for the remainder of the SLI process.
Please.....the NWA "crew" is about the dirtiest MEC/LEC/Neg. Comm. I have ever seen. What happen to the agreed upon method of arbitrating this list and then the NW lawyers/NC doing the total opposite. Trying to introduce information into the negotiations that was agreed before hand to not be used.
Also what about the leaking of our suggested senority list to the NW pilots. No I'm sure that wasn't meant to stir up the troops!!
Read the transcripts or better yet attend on of the negotiaions. I've read every single page of the first 4 days and the NW "crew" is unprepared, childish, and plays dirty (I wouldn't expect anything less especially from lawyers)

Last edited:
FDJ2 has been tentatively identified as a member of DALPA's communications Committee. Much of the rhetoric here (as well as the ALPA National Board) has been an orchestrated spin campaign to manipulate the public status of the NWA pilots and franchise in favor of a DALPA perspective.

Copies of postings on ALPA web boards have appeared in negotiations (and arbitration?) previously.

Is the DALPA Comm Cmte creating their own supposedly anonymous PR and then submitting it as evidence to support their case? If so I would hope any such evidence be deemed inadmissible.

FDJ2, please respond - yes or no - are you a member of DALPA's Comm Cmte?

If so I think it would be appropiate for you to recuse yourself for the remainder of the SLI process.

Are you a Northwest guy who's asking him to recuse himself if,indeed he is who you claim him to be ?

PHXFLYR:cool:

It is an issue if you are, or were recently on the DAL Comm Cmte - please just answer the question.
Or if ever read, or talked to, people on the committee.... silly. Frankly NWA has certainly been the source of most of the leaks that have informed many of us.

By the way, what's Occam?

You take this board way too seriously if you think anything here effects the outcome of SLI. Events are already history by the time you, or I, know what is happening.

The DAL side took the high road in not wanting these hearings made public. As hard as it would be for us to be in the dark, it would have been better for our cohesiveness in the long run.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back