• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL stock at a new low

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who would possibly want to buy Comair in its current state? We have one of the most senior pilot groups in the regional industry, which leads to higher costs. We have an aging fleet of aircraft. The operation is being continually downsized. Maybe delta just wants to eliminate comair's flying and sell the company as a ground handling and maintenance company.

Who would possibly want to buy Comair in its current state? We have one of the most senior pilot groups in the regional industry, which leads to higher costs. We have an aging fleet of aircraft. The operation is being continually downsized. Maybe delta just wants to eliminate comair's flying and sell the company as a ground handling and maintenance company.

What you say may be true. They may also sell off the parts. DAL does not want any one of their feeders to get too big. That is why they have not sold them to SKW. It would give SKW too much market share in the DAL system. DAL's fear is that owning that much of the DCI flying would give them pricing power.

$75 barrel...

Not rocket science, General. The math is pretty easy here-DAL's recovery is based on oil being around $75 per barrel an it is not-hence they are not recovering.
-DUH!

-Seriously, Gonad Lee, you really need to get some life outside FI. There are plenty of Flight Attendants on your plane (even gay ones) I'm sure you can make some actual friends with some of them!

Not rocket science, General. The math is pretty easy here-DAL's recovery is based on oil being around $75 per barrel an it is not-hence they are not recovering.
-DUH!

-Seriously, Gonad Lee, you really need to get some life outside FI. There are plenty of Flight Attendants on your plane (even gay ones) I'm sure you can make some actual friends with some of them!

How about you get a life. 472 posts since May 07.

Teehee

How about you get a life. 472 posts since May 07.

Brilliant reply, I think I am going to go and cry for 10 minutes!

If you wish to insult me, please go and get some help from a "smart" guy-honestly. You could use it, there Einstein......

P.S.-There is simply no excuse for General Lee-I would not expect a lot of street cred. for stepping up for that loser!

-DUH!

Have there been any fuel surcharges or fare increases since that recovery plan was initiated? Sure there have. As long as fare increases stick (most have) and you continue to pass off the extra fuel cost to the customer, you are covered. So, how was that Valdosta run today? Are you off to Flint next? Have fun with that, and keep smiling---some of our best passengers are frowning on your flights!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back