• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal/jal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW, regarding internal recommendations, have your friends set up [email protected] email address that the company lets u have for free.

I have heard that this triggers something in the automated app that shows a company recommendation. I know there is a line for "dept" which should suffice but I heard the company e-mail is better.

From the 3rd floor in Eagan:

JAL/DAL is a done deal. Agreement specifics TBA soon

Adding a B747-400 sim at NATCO

Adding 90 crews to the B747-400. (seems a little on the high side, IMO)

Back in 2007 when I was at NATCO they already had one 747-400 sim if I amnot mistaken. Is this in addition to that one?

Wow, big news getting 15-30 widebodies. I assume they will come from JAL shutting down their 747 operations? I hope the hiring rumor is true as well. The widget continues to grow...!

Or some Frontier guys so they can get away from that virus RAH!

Frontier Guys!!!?? Are u kidding?

We were given the opportunity to salvage our careers and pro-gress into a higher paying and more stable company(SWA)... We blew that golden opportunity (some of us, very few of us are disgusted with the choices and rec. of our brethern here at F9). Instead we decided to go into bed with a LOW class, cheap,scum sucking, third rate leech of an airline. Dont worry we will do our jobs professionally and put forth 200%. We will respect our coworkers and our customers. Hopefully, most of us will demand respect from our managers and leadership too. Along that line I hope we can improve the quality of this "messed up" outfit they call; Airline (RAH)<----What is it???

Dont dilute your pilot groups with Newhires who think they are worth nothing because when it comes down to bargaining or negotiations, they will stick their head in the sand..

PEACE OUT!

CYA

Last edited:
Did that. Do you think one internal rec. is enough? I know other guys but lost touch.

It helps if you have more than just an internal rec on paper. If your bud thinks highly enough of you to take the time to personally walk into the hiring dept and put in a plug for you in person it makes all the difference in the world...your app, 1 of 12-14000, will most likely be taken off the airline apps computer, printed out and literally placed in a pile of 100 or so to be considered for an interview. right now there aren't any folks there to talk to, but when the time comes and they crank up the machine....

Latest resources

Back