• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL and SKYW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So us considering the two groups one is somehow in your mind a bad thing? Would you rather hear - ******************** that sucks for the CRJ guys let's skip the SLI?

Not a comforting release for any XJET pilots no matter which aircraft you fly.

I think if you look back at a great deal of posts on your pipe the sense is don't merge the list. It seem once DAL said they where going to reduce 50 seat a/c that it would be better for the XE pilot to keep it 2 lists to protect YOUR junior pilots.

As for the news release, I have no worries that this is the trend for more changes, positive, on the CRJ side. Once again, JA is not foolish and in this industry there is more than one side to every deal. SWA - At - DAL.

Sit back, get some popcorn and watch the movie.

Say whatever makes your bs comment appear to hold water in your mind. But us seeing this as a bad deal for everyone at XJET is a good thing. You're just a d!ck.

If you'd rather we speak divisively here you go - "Good luck CRJ pilots! You're losing a lot of flying it appears, sucks to be you."

That is what you would rather hear? That's better than saying it's no bueno we as a merging pilot group are losing aircraft.. Gotcha.

So with 50 seat a/c coming out and larger 700/900 coming in how will that affect the SLI? I mean if you look at the PNCL/Mesaba/Colgan deal?

look for overwhelming majority of the 70/90 to go to skywest.... also, look for any additonal flying for AMR or whoever to be done on a 70/30 lean toward skywest vs ASA

Today SkyWest, Inc. announced an aircraft agreement outlining delivery of 34 CRJ700 and CRJ900 aircraft and the removal of 66 CRJ200 aircraft from Delta contract service to be accomplished by 2015. While allocation of all aircraft in this agreement is not yet final,SkyWest Airlines will receive nine additional aircraft this year as a result of the deal. Specifically, SkyWest will take two CRJ700 and seven CRJ900 aircraft to fly as Delta Connection. We will take the first CRJ900 aircraft in mid-August and service will begin in September and October. These aircraft will be flown from our Salt Lake City hub and maintained at both our Salt Lake City and Nashville hangars

Attention ASA/XJT negotiating committee: SKYW, Inc. is about to pull out the whipsaw again.

Here's a good laugh. XE guys on the crackpipe are already calling them "their" airplanes.

>>1 for 1 swaps on our -200s)<<

A better laugh: you thinking (oddly) that we want you to go "down the tubes." and you actually reading the gd crack pipe. Dude, I don't know you from Adam, but stay off that thing, it's full of morons from all companies. Oh, we aren't using our legacy icao code anymore either, we adopted yalls. Do you verbally refer to airlines in flight team geekspeak as well?

Example-you: "yeah man, I was gonna apply at CX but CZ called me first, what I reaaally wanted was FX but they're only hiring guys from 9E and B6."

Other guy: "wtf are you talking about?"

Last edited:
XJT - 404 aircraft, SKW - 314 aircraft

Wonder which airline will get the bulk of these new aircraft.

Latest resources

Back