• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATL taking it in shorts. Lots of 76 CA & FO displacements with no replacement flying. Unless you are senior in your category in ATL you are about to become junior, or worse, bumped out of ATL altogether. Pretty disheartening after 9 years at D that I will be junior on the maddog in ATL. On the plus side - I have a job.
Where do you sit on it? Im about the 9 year point...hope I still SIT in ATL on it

Similar but not the same as they do not pay the same in the PWA. ;)
Right, but the point I'm trying to make is that they are similar and therefore the same pay rate is justified. Along those lines I could see bringing the 73 and baby bus to the same pay rate....the higher of the two of course!! :D

How junior do you think NYC M88A will go? Not a lot of prefs with only a few openings, but the unknown is how many will down bid in ATL and then have contingent displacements into those NYC M88A's?

Disclaimer: I hope it goes senior to me so I can keep pay protection in DTW and stay a non-commuter from my recent MD (low 9K #) MSP might be a bigger problem.....

How junior do you think NYC M88A will go? Not a lot of prefs with only a few openings, but the unknown is how many will down bid in ATL and then have contingent displacements into those NYC M88A's?.

I think NYC M88A will actually go more senior on this bid. I suspect a lot of guys getting displaced out of ATL will go to NYC to stay on the aircraft.

Latest resources

Back