• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current King Air B200 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But this place isn't any different from any other forum. For the most part, it's a bunch of idiots
Well ... I'm afraid he's got us there. :(

Minh
:)D)

MVSW said:
350 a day for a King Air??? WTF I think thats umm... a Baron rate??

Not in Florida. For some reason, employers in Florida think they should pay less because you have the honor and privilige of living in Florida.

CapnVegetto said:
Not in Florida. For some reason, employers in Florida think they should pay less because you have the honor and privilige of living in Florida.

That's not true at all. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's in FL. I called around to approx. 10 King Air operators that I know through friends that are located in different parts of the US. The highest daily rate I found was $450 and the lowest was $200. Now granted, $200 is way too low but $450 was from a guy who has over 9,000 hours in a B200. For that amount, he also pays for his own meals. I'm offering $350 with all expenses included. All together, I end up paying out about $400 a day. Again, that's not bad at all. The owner has also stated that the pilot will get a $100 tip for every trip/day. I'm sorry, but a guy who flies a King Air for one day and walks away with $450 in his pocket and gets taken care of as far as food, hotels, and rental cars... it"s not a bad deal at all. I have two guys that fly King Airs up in Orlando (3 hrs away) and they're excited about driving down and helping out. They're not new to this and they think it's a great deal. I am trying to make this as fair as possible for everybody involved.

Like I said before, I'm not looking for a full time guy. I'm looking for someone who may want to fly a couple days a month and make some extra beer money or a car payment. Nothing too back breaking.

I just can't see where this has turned into such a big deal. Bottom line is that I have found some really good guys to help out so I'm done here with this post. To all that called, thank you for your willingness to help out. To those who have a problem with the way I handled myself with AVBUG, I'm sorry but I just don't put up with crap like that. I don't have to.

To those who have a problem with the way I handled myself with AVBUG, I'm sorry but I just don't put up with crap like that. I don't have to.

Yeah, you do. When you join the board and come out making threats and swinging, with a chip on your shoulder from the get-go, you have it coming, and yes, you do have to take it, and take it you will.

It goes hand in hand with being the ass you've proven to be.

I told you after you changed the offering that I didn't have a problem with the price...but you wouldn't let it go, started threatening me, threatening others. Challenging me to meet you off duty (again, a place you REALLY don't want to go) to have it out, theatening other pilots with being blacklisted for life for making an off-hand comment to you.

Then there's the arrogance, the haughty belief that you have the capability to destroy other pilot's lives, as you've posted and as I've quoted you here as saying...your utter superiority, netjet boy, is prideful and foolish, and as said before, quite childish. More over, with your arrogant arguementative threatening attitude, you have the smugness to accuse others, namely myself, of having a bad attitude, when it truth it's all about you.

Perhaps you really do belong back on the picket line, or spreading poison at a Signature FBO somewhere. I pity the person that works for you.

A straight daily rate of 350 a day is decent for a King Air 200. But what is the on call schedule like? What is the heads up time? Is it really a straight daily rate, or is the pilot expected to be ready anytime during those 2 weeks a month? And I'd bet everyone questioning $350 a day already has a job.

you can fly me in from houston and I will fly for 350 a day but I will only stay if I get 350 a day for every day in Fla.

$350.00 a day plus all expenses, wow that is quite impressive. Sounds like a first class owner and judging by your responses, your attitude, etc, I am sure many would be extremely thrilled to have such the opportunity present day. You surely must be swamped by the emails, phone calls, etc, so I am sure you won't have any problem whatsoever filling such a magnificant position.

3 5 0

ps> as a side note quite a few operators in that region will pay in the $450.00-$475.00 range per day

Beechjetr said:
A straight daily rate of 350 a day is decent for a King Air 200. But what is the on call schedule like? What is the heads up time? Is it really a straight daily rate, or is the pilot expected to be ready anytime during those 2 weeks a month? And I'd bet everyone questioning $350 a day already has a job.

The owner normaly makes his plans about two weeks in advance. There has been one time where he called me late in the afternoon wanting to go golfing the next morning. Wasn't a problem because I was in town. This isn't your normal everyday owner. He uses this airplane once in a while and only for fun. Right now, I have 3 guys in town and 1 guy out of town that are flying it when I'm gone. That's more than enough concidering the fact that the airplane doesn't fly every week that I'm out of town.

avbug said:
Yeah, you do. When you join the board and come out making threats and swinging, with a chip on your shoulder from the get-go, you have it coming, and yes, you do have to take it, and take it you will.

It goes hand in hand with being the ass you've proven to be.

I told you after you changed the offering that I didn't have a problem with the price...but you wouldn't let it go, started threatening me, threatening others. Challenging me to meet you off duty (again, a place you REALLY don't want to go) to have it out, theatening other pilots with being blacklisted for life for making an off-hand comment to you.

Then there's the arrogance, the haughty belief that you have the capability to destroy other pilot's lives, as you've posted and as I've quoted you here as saying...your utter superiority, netjet boy, is prideful and foolish, and as said before, quite childish. More over, with your arrogant arguementative threatening attitude, you have the smugness to accuse others, namely myself, of having a bad attitude, when it truth it's all about you.

Perhaps you really do belong back on the picket line, or spreading poison at a Signature FBO somewhere. I pity the person that works for you.

First bold comment: Let it go? I responded to your reply with a thank you. I then replied to a post about compressor stalls and gave a funny answer. It was at THAT point that YOU made the comment about me being a NetJets pilot and that I should leave this forum and join a picket line somewhere. What was the point of making that comment? You try to make yourself out to be such a great guy and me... well I'm just an asshole. Because I told you go mind your own business??? What did you really expect me to do? I really don't understand why you're trying to act like the good guy here. You know you antagonized me and you also knew that you would get this type of response.

Second bold comment: Look, I am so tired of going around and around with you. I gave you the chance to handle this like a man. I told you to PM me and we'd figure something out. Don't sit there and act like an angle because a few people on this forum are on your side. If anyone here likes to start trouble, it's you sir. So handle it like a man. Don't just keep sitting there acting like your crap don't stink.

Last edited:
I know this is NONE of my business but guy let it GO!!! Please I dont think anyone of us get on here and what to read bitching. If I wanted to hear bitching I would call my Ex- Girlfriend over!! Good Day

Latest resources

Back