• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current King Air B200 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It sounds like AVBUG might be a good candidate for the job. It would get him out of the house and away from the computer 3 or 4 days a month, put a few bucks in his pocket and help him build the twin time that he obviously is not getting on the computer.

This is the original thread. Notice that I DID change the rate.

At no time did I say differently. Can you not read? Reading, can you not comprehend? Crikey, you're dense.

As far as the "meeting of the minds" ANY TIME, ANY PLACE my friend.

If you're talking about yourself, I don't believe I'd lower myself far enough to meet you at your level. If you're still bantying about threats, keep it up. It only makes you sound more professional, doesn't it?

You're not my friend.

Judging from the fact that you've come out of the gate swinging and making threats to others who dared comment on the sickening, boring netjets grunge that gets smeared on everything around each one of you...your behavior is sad, but at least consistant.

Gonna blacklist us all, tough guy? Think any of us give two hoots? Grow up.

It sounds like AVBUG might be a good candidate for the job. It would get him out of the house and away from the computer 3 or 4 days a month, put a few bucks in his pocket and help him build the twin time that he obviously is not getting on the computer
That's kinda funny. Not as funny as Avbug's IFR Monkeys, or my very own TCAS Monkeys. But at least mildly funny, none-the-less. :D

Minh

I almost PM the contact of pilots who could have easily done that. I'm glad I didn't. I'd probably have to call everyone of them and apologize.

Next time you're trying to do something professional, act like one. With your attitude it no wonder you have to come here to find a pilot.

PaulThomas said:
I almost PM the contact of pilots who could have easily done that. I'm glad I didn't. I'd probably have to call everyone of them and apologize.

Next time you're trying to do something professional, act like one. With your attitude it no wonder you have to come here to find a pilot.

I signed up to this forum last week for one reason, to find some good guys who want to fly. I found them. I received some great phone calls and some great emails. I thank those men that I talked to. But this place isn't any different from any other forum. For the most part, it's a bunch of idiots acting tough. I have a proble with one person on here and you choose to jump in and question what kind of person I am? Give me a break. If you posted a thread looking for some guys to work with and some asshole comes along and makes smartass comments, and then follows you around to every post you reply to and keeps making comments, you'd do the same thing and you know it. You have no idea what kind of person I am. I'm accually a lot of fun to work with because I make damn sure that all my guys are very well taken care of. I made a mistake and posted that I'd pay $1500 for a pilot to work PART TIME. That's 4 to 5 days a month. That comes out to $300 a day which is very reasonable for a King Air. This guy makes a big deal out of it and tries to make it seem as if I'm trying to cheat someone out of what they're worth. $1500 for up to 5 days of flying isn't bad at all. That what this whole thing comes down to. I'm sorry you don't think so.

netjets_pilot said:
I signed up to this forum last week for one reason, to find some good guys who want to fly. I found them. I received some great phone calls and some great emails. I thank those men that I talked to. But this place isn't any different from any other forum. For the most part, it's a bunch of idiots acting tough. I have a proble with one person on here and you choose to jump in and question what kind of person I am? Give me a break. If you posted a thread looking for some guys to work with and some asshole comes along and makes smartass comments, and then follows you around to every post you reply to and keeps making comments, you'd do the same thing and you know it. You have no idea what kind of person I am. I'm accually a lot of fun to work with because I make dang sure that all my guys are very well taken care of. I made a mistake and posted that I'd pay $1500 for a pilot to work PART TIME. That's 4 to 5 days a month. That comes out to $300 a day which is very reasonable for a King Air. This guy makes a big deal out of it and tries to make it seem as if I'm trying to cheat someone out of what they're worth. $1500 for up to 5 days of flying isn't bad at all. That what this whole thing comes down to. I'm sorry you don't think so.

You're not getting the point. Avbug's attitude has nothing to do with it. What he may or may not have done has nothing to do with it. It's not because some "asshole comes along and makes smartass comments", that you have to act the way you did. If you perceive that a passenger is disrespectful to you, are you going to be disrespectful to him?

As I said before, you presented a professional working opportunity, but in the same thread acted like a teenage girl fighting over nothing. I'm glad you got some people to fill the job. Next time you place an add, state that question will only be answered by PM. This way if any one ask any tough questions, you can ignore them. Just make sure you keep you mouth shut this way you won't get into situations like these where you can't win (not that you'd want to win it anyways )

350 a day for a King Air??? WTF I think thats umm... a Baron rate??

Im wit NJP on thins one.. 350 a day is not a bad rate for a BE-200 captain.. Not great, but not bad at all. Part 91 that is.

But this place isn't any different from any other forum. For the most part, it's a bunch of idiots acting tough. I have a proble with one person on here and you choose to jump in and question what kind of person I am? Give me a break. If you posted a thread looking for some guys to work with and some asshole comes along and makes smartass comments, and then follows you around to every post you reply to and keeps making comments, you'd do the same thing and you know it. You have no idea what kind of person I am.

Actually, we have a really good idea what kind of person you are. The kind of person that flies off the handle making threats...just like this one...

Tell you what. If you're such a tough guy, why don't you email me your name. Just your name, nothing else. But you have to be honest about it. That way, when your airplane gets sold out from underneath you because your boss decided to goto to NetJets or dies, or goes out of business.... I'll remember your name when you apply and come in for an interview. You see, this is a small industry. We all win run into one another someday. If you're man enough to give me your name, I feel sorry for you if you ever think of applying to us or say... Southwest. You see, Southwest is full of ex-Netjets pilots and once a name is put on that blacklist, you're done.

You sound like a SCAB or a potential SCAB to me by making comments about a brother picketing for what he believes in.

So how about it? Got balls?

Just the kind of person anybody would be thrilled to work for. Sort of a meet-me-out-behind-the-schoolhouse juvinile childish mentality. Just what I'd expect from you, netjet boy. Nothing more. Pathetic...and you have the arrogance to accuse others of having an "attitude problem."

Perhaps you ought to step off your high horse and think that one day you may be the one who comes crawling for a job...you're right. It's a small industry. You sound like a clicquish gang member, daring others to step on your turf. Don't forget, one day you might just be off that turf...probably not such a hot idea to spout off like you do. In the industry, it could hurt your career.

On the street, that sort of attitude will bloody your nose. Or worse.

Grow up a little.

Check that.

Grow up, a lot.

Latest resources

Back