Current King Air B200 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G200_PILOT

If you are current in the B200 and live anywhere near Naples, FL, please email me your resume. I'm currently looking to start a pool of pilots that I can use to fly a King Air that I take care of.

[email protected]

You're the guy that wants to pay fifteen hundred dollars a month for a current and qualified BE-200 captain, right?

Nope. Daily rate of $350 a day plus all expenses.

Is there a reason why you're trying to push my buttons in every post? Did I do something to you or are you just a smartass to everyone?

Never mind. I just saw your profile. 4,036 posts. Dude, you need to get a life away from the computer. There's more to life than just sitting in front of a computer screen acting like an asshole. It's amazing how tough people can be when they hide behind their computers. Next time you're at a Signature, why don't you come upto one of us and repeat what you said in the other thread. Better yet, say it to one of us at the hotel when we're off duty.

I'll bet money that you're coward ass won't take me up on that.

awacs941 said:
^^^He's got a point.

Look guys and gals, I'm not trying to come across like a jerk but this guy has it coming. I'm looking for guys that wnat to make some side money. $350 a day with all expenses isn't bad for a King Air. I talked to a few guys over the last couple of days and that's the average daily rate.

As far as AVBUG, he saw my original post a few days ago when I first posted this and I wrote that it would be $1500 a month. I ALSO wrote that it would be around 3 to 4 days worth of work. But since we never know when it's going to be more, I changed it to a daily rate of 350.

Big Deal!

Nope. Daily rate of $350 a day plus all expenses.

Is there a reason why you're trying to push my buttons in every post? Did I do something to you or are you just a smartass to everyone?

You're a model citizen, aren't you? I can see that anybody would be thrilled to go to work for you. Heck, you're such a warm soul that most folks would do it for nothing, just to spend time basking in your opulence. My, you're quite the brightspark, aren't you?

As far as pushing buttons, no, I haven't. You push your own. I have commented in three threads in which you commented. The first was identical to this, you posting a job in a King Air in Naples, and offering fifteen hundred dollars a month. In that post, as I have recently read, you recanted that offer, and thanked me for noting the low pay. You didn't seem to think I was trying to push your buttons then, did you?

Not having seen the changes you made to that post, I replied to this one, in which you again solicited help. You could merely have stated that the money had changed, and moved on, but you didn't do that, did you? You started making threats, throwing a childish tantrum...just like you did in the third thread to which I replied.

In that thread, you didn't like what a poster had to say about your sniveling union garbage, and like so typically happens at pilot lounges and Signatures everywhere that Nejet pilots congregate, the ugliness began.

You weren't content with that, so now you drag threats to this thread, too. Don't like what you hear, then make up your own reality, and invite the class for a genuine down home ass whooping by the flagpole after school, is that it?

Next time you're at a Signature, why don't you come upto one of us and repeat what you said in the other thread. Better yet, say it to one of us at the hotel when we're off duty.

I'll bet money that you're coward ass won't take me up on that.

That's a bet you don't want to take...you'd lose on both counts. You wouldn't be the first netjet pilot on the road I've told to shut up and stop whining, on and off duty. As far as you meeting me off duty, that's a place you really don't want to go.

Recess is over. Isn't your mother calling?

Netjets.. I agree with you... :) Avjets its his right to post whatever he wants here :) Stop complaining.

Last edited:
Oh no...not the "brightspark"! :)

avbug said:
Not having seen the changes you made to that post, I replied to this one, in which you again solicited help.

King Air B200 Job In Naples, Fl
Hello fellow aviators. I manage a King Air B200 in Naples, FL and I'm currently looking for a piot who can cover the schedule while I'm away on tour for my other job. Job would consist of BEING AVAILABLE the weeks that I'm gone.
This is a cake job. The owner doesn't fly a lot but I need someone who I can count on to be there if I'm not there. In all reality, you'd probably fly 4 or 5 days a month.

Pay will depend on your availability and flight times.

Requirements:

2000 TOTAL
500 MULTI
KING AIR TIME... PRICELESS.

If you're interrested, please give me a call ASAP. King Air school starts on the 19th in Orlando.

Call 239-289-0591

________________________________________________________-

This is the original thread. Notice that I DID change the rate. I was wrong about the $1500 but you came across like a smartass right off the bat.

As far as the "meeting of the minds" ANY TIME, ANY PLACE my friend.

Latest resources

Back