Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fischman speaks of NJ, not CS

XTW

I should have been more clear. That is correct.

At NJA we have a menu on our Blackberry that we can order from. Up to 4 meals a day. We are supposed to order it the day prior at shutdown so the company has time to get the food for us.

I am a fat guy who is happy when the food better than average, so take this with a grain of salt:

I'd say that 70% of the time the food is edible. 10% of the time it meets or exceeds my expectations. 20% of the time it isn't fit for my father-in-law's yippy dog I want to kill.

Keep in mind that we also earn per diem on top of the food the company get us while on duty.

Interesting how a thread titled CS Pay, and full of questions about life at CS, has several posts about life at NJ (like there isnt already enough of them).

Now I dont have a dog in this fight, but it seems like NJ pilots like to be absolutely positive that EVERYONE knows how freakin awsume it is over there.

Congrats to CS pilots for getting some improvements to your quality of life.

Thank you Capthuff!
My guess is that one of the next post will be in regard to how NetJets was the reason for the improvements.
While I apprecitate NJ attracting CS pilots to their property, I don't think the World of Corporate Aviation spins around the NetJets axis.

What's the difference between a Net Jets Pilot and Jeffery Dahmer?

Even Jeffery Dahmer didn't eat EVERY leg...

Now I dont have a dog in this fight, but it seems like NJ pilots like to be absolutely positive that EVERYONE knows how freakin awsume it is over there.

Congrats to CS pilots for getting some improvements to your quality of life.

I think we have earned it. The bottom line is that IBT 1108 significantly raised the bar for the rest of the fractional industry. Enjoy.

But I agree. Good to hear about the CS pilots!

The bottom line is that IBT 1108 significantly raised the bar for the rest of the fractional industry.

2 thoughts here

1) NetJets pilots - through IBT1108 - are what got NJ pilots a better work environment. For a union is not the "Be all, End all" It takes a unified pilot group.

2) I would take it a step further and say not only has it affected the other frax, but throughout the Corporate/Charter industry as a whole. Especially charter.

But your reply makes my point. This is a pleasent thread about the advances in pay and QOL at CS.
Most people already know the affect NJ has had on the industry, so let it be for another thread.

I think we have earned it. The bottom line is that IBT 1108 significantly raised the bar for the rest of the fractional industry. Enjoy.

But I agree. Good to hear about the CS pilots!

I heard of a NJA pilot who mended a sweater from his own back hair to give to a cold needy child warmth...........try and top that one CS guys!:rolleyes:

Could you explain? I have not heard of this.

CS has lost a few to NJ. This is not acceptable in the eyes of CS mgt.
In other words, they didn't give us the pay raise because they like our yellow ties.

Latest resources

Back