• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thread history: On 2-15-08 it was announced that CS was getting a pay raise and numerous pilots congratulated them. Several CS pilots posted to thank the NJ folks for raising the bar. The thread evolved into discussion of the other fracs and their chances of also getting a raise.

On 2-25 I posted (#81, right on topic) to congratulate the CS pilots and to support those pilots seeking parity. Two days later B19 derailed the thread by attacking Union volunteers and typically trying to discredit the Union work that was responsible for raising the bar in the industry.

Several of us from NJ defended the volunteers and the right for frac pilots to make professional wages. By 3-06 the thread had ended, but it was brought back by B19 on 7-15 to continue his attack against Union supporters. Fozzy responded: Get over it! My God, you are a broken record. ....BTW, I would much rather spend a week in the cockpit working with NJW than your whining ass. She actually understands what is required of this job.

In the interest of maintaining a friendly atmosphere on the board, I encourage those uninterested in reading posts supportive of raising the bar to use the ignore function to customize your reading experience.

Sparse, it was an old thread and the only one who hijacked it was B19, which explains Fozzy's disgust. But I'm quite happy to congratulate the CS pilots again and wish them luck on making improvements in the other areas on their list. Best wishes to the CS folks!..:)

Last edited:
"Several of us from NJ defended the volunteers and the right for frac pilots to make professional wages. "

I didn't realize you were "from NJ', NJW.

Another good analogy, GF. All those rank and file frac workers...personally, I prefer CA1900's term-- support folks...were free to be pilots if they had chosen to make that investment. Maybe they prefer being home with their families every night? Sleeping in their own beds? Being home on holidays? Not working a 14/10 schedule? Not being responsible for the lives of pax? Not having their license at risk every flight? Oh wait, support folks don't have to have a license from the FAA do they? ;) I bet they recognize that pilots have additional skills and experience that support folks don't have because they're dealing with reality--not flinging FUD.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS RESPONSIBLE FOR LIVES AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY

See all the crap she just wrote? It had nothing to do with any opinion I had with union supporters. Is the statement above fostering a friendly atmosphere? I think not.

Once again, she attempts to take credit for work that others do.

Recently, after she visited CMH and complimented all the support personnel there I felt that those people should read the exact words she wrote describing her opinion of the careers they chose (see the quote above).

An explanation for the less discerning readers among us....;) NJ is the pilotgroup that I'm proud to be associated with. My name was chosen to make all aware of my position as the wife of a NJ pilot. Considering your comments while our pilots (camaraderie is high in our group) were in negotiations, your pettiness comes as no surprise, SCT....:rolleyes:

An explanation for the less discerning readers among us....;) NJ is the pilotgroup that I'm proud to be associated with. My name was chosen to make all aware of my position as the wife of a NJ pilot. Considering your comments while our pilots (camaraderie is high in our group) were in negotiations, your pettiness comes as no surprise, SCT....:rolleyes:

SCT is not being petty. SCT is being truthful.

You can't handle the truth.

NJW- I'm just asking a question about what you posted. A new person on this board would read your post as YOU were an employee of NJ instead of your husband.

Also, I have never made any negative comments about any of MY fellow pilots. I'm all for higher pay and better working conditions for all pilots......but I do like to point out your idiot comments.

You have a wonderful day-

You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to dig up dirt. It makes you look both petty and foolish. For some reason though, many pilots find pathetic attempts to discredit me amusing so far be it for me to deny some bored frac pilot a little entertainment.

My idiot comments...:erm: Don't let the name "netjetwife" fool ya, SCT. In my history of posting here no observant reader has missed the fact that I'm a wife of a NJ employee and I've never been asked (until now :rolleyes: ) if I'm the employee instead of my husband.

You guys out on the road try not to laugh too loud now....;) :p Best Wishes, NJW

Another good analogy, GF. All those rank and file frac workers...personally, I prefer CA1900's term-- support folks...were free to be pilots if they had chosen to make that investment. Maybe they prefer being home with their families every night? Sleeping in their own beds? Being home on holidays? Not working a 14/10 schedule? Not being responsible for the lives of pax? Not having their license at risk every flight? Oh wait, support folks don't have to have a license from the FAA do they? ;) I bet they recognize that pilots have additional skills and experience that support folks don't have because they're dealing with reality--not flinging FUD.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS RESPONSIBLE FOR LIVES AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY

NJW,

You wrote each letter of this quote, there is nothing about this that is scraping the bottom of the barrel, petty or foolish.

You have a low opinion of any non-pilot, and the majority of employees at Netjets are NON-PILOTS.

Latest resources

Back